General Mark Minichello & Luke ODonell

TheBigHitter_old

If these guys arent on the Juice then I would be very surprised.

Having worked in the fitness industry and witnessing people on steroids first hand I can very safely say there is a high chance these guys are on it. Theyre body form, their explosive power and their demeanour all point very strongly to this.

Drug testing is a false sense of security, there are a vast number of masking agents that are not tested for

Last edited by a moderator:

Mone_old

I know Mark well and have done for a long time and he's been the way he is for years.
Do you get your thrills writing things like they are facts when you are only guessing, you may not have even seen these guys except on your tv.
Why dont you just stick to your warped views on the Warriors and stop calling out people for illegal activity you have no proof of.

TheBigHitter_old

I know Mark well and have done for a long time and he's been the way he is for years.
Do you get your thrills writing things like they are facts when you are only guessing, you may not have even seen these guys except on your tv.
Why dont you just stick to your warped views on the Warriors and stop calling out people for illegal activity you have no proof of.

haha what a boring world we would live in if you could only talk about things you have proof of. Do you have proof that you have known him for years? and that you know him well as you put it?

If I had to put money on it, I'd put money that hes on the juice.

Mone_old

I have proof about what I said but I dont need to prove it, you have accused him of doing something that is against state and federal law in a public forum, thats defamation of character.You could say you have run a 7 second 100m without proof if you want but when saying someone is doing something illegal you really should have proof.

TheBigHitter_old

I have proof about what I said but I dont need to prove it, you have accused him of doing something that is against state and federal law in a public forum, thats defamation of character.You could say you have run a 7 second 100m without proof if you want but when saying someone is doing something illegal you really should have proof.

I have stated that I believe there is a high chance they are.

And remember its only deffamation if its not true.

Viking_old

If these guys arent on the Juice then I would be very surprised.

Having worked in the fitness industry and witnessing people on steroids first hand I can very safely say there is a high chance these guys are on it. Theyre body form, their explosive power and their demeanour all point very strongly to this.

Drug testing is a false sense of security, there are a vast number of masking agents that are not tested for

A few people I know have commented on the same thing and it is a very hard thing to prove. Minachello has packed on some muscle since going to the Titans but it could be just good nutrition and a professional gym program. O'Donnel is an insane trainer by all accounts so he should be pretty big and he has been out for a year so you'd expect him to pack on a bit of beef when he hasn't been able to do much cardio.

I'm guessing their 'demeanor' is the clincher for your theory, is it that they're highly competitive or overly aggressive? While we're on generalizations, do they have huge pimples on their backs LOL?

Not saying you're wrong though, I expect they haven't escaped the notice of the NRL's watchdogs if they're getting too big too fast.

Jesbass_old

Whoa, easy there, cowboys. I'm glad this thread was reported, or I may not have seen it until it was too late.

No point in having our site shut down based on an assumption of illegal activity.

Thread closed.

Jesbass_old

Despite what I posted directly above, I'm reopening this thread, and the staff will monitor it. As long as we're clear that these are not facts being stated, but mere opinions, I think we're still in the clear.

I apologise for those inconvenienced by my erring on the side of caution.

raypower_old

Minachello has packed on some muscle since going to the Titans but it could be just good nutrition and a professional gym program. O'Donnel is an insane trainer by all accounts so he should be pretty big and he has been out for a year so you'd expect him to pack on a bit of beef when he hasn't been able to do much cardio.

Good point you make there Viking. They also have Billy Johnstone in common as a trainer at some point. He's got a rep as the best trainer/conditioner in the comp so maybe his influence, good or bad has rubbed off.

TheBigHitter_old

A few people I know have commented on the same thing and it is a very hard thing to prove. Minachello has packed on some muscle since going to the Titans but it could be just good nutrition and a professional gym program. O'Donnel is an insane trainer by all accounts so he should be pretty big and he has been out for a year so you'd expect him to pack on a bit of beef when he hasn't been able to do much cardio.

I'm guessing their 'demeanor' is the clincher for your theory, is it that they're highly competitive or overly aggressive? While we're on generalizations, do they have huge pimples on their backs LOL?

Not saying you're wrong though, I expect they haven't escaped the notice of the NRL's watchdogs if they're getting too big too fast.

Theres only so much you can achieve with training and nutrition. ODonnell against the Wariors was losing the plot, there was video of him when he was sitting in the stands after going off injured. He looked like he was on testosterone overload.

Minichellos muscle growth looks very unnatural and he has also gained power and speed, he also has a bit of testosterone overload going on.

I am not saying they are definately on it but lets get real and not be naive, there will be players who do use steroids.

Also the fact ODonell trains ultra hard doesnt mean anything, youd be training bloody hard as well if you were being pumped full of roids.

My mate who has been a personal trainer and bodybuilder for over 20 years says just looking at their bodyshape he belives they are using.

Wiki_old

Yep, good call Jes.

As far as I'm concerned the poster was exercising his right to free speech. As long as you guys keep it within the law, no harm is done.

Viking_old

Theres only so much you can achieve with training and nutrition. ODonnell against the Wariors was losing the plot, there was video of him when he was sitting in the stands after going off injured. He looked like he was on testosterone overload.

Minichellos muscle growth looks very unnatural and he has also gained power and speed, he also has a bit of testosterone overload going on.

I am not saying they are definately on it but lets get real and not be naive, there will be players who do use steroids.

Also the fact ODonell trains ultra hard doesnt mean anything, youd be training bloody hard as well if you were being pumped full of roids.

My mate who has been a personal trainer and bodybuilder for over 20 years says just looking at their bodyshape he belives they are using.

The general rule of thumb is 5kgs of solid muscle gains a year which must increase in proportion to the body size of the trainer ie a player that starts out at 100kgs might get 7 extra kilos with a great diet / supplementation and top notch weights program. That's not to say that it isn't possible to gain more than that but putting on more than twice that amount should raise alarm bells.

Players around the 16 - 20 age group are still growing so you could see greater gains. Lance Sua-Poe who is 16 in the Warriors U20 squad put an easy 10 kgs on between last year and this year probably with Taro alone!

O'Donnel is an angry man in general and always has been. He might just be fiercely competitive or you could be right. I bet you he's been tested more than once though.

In my experience, bodybuilders seem to think everyone that's training is using so I take their opinions with a grain of salt. A lot of them are in denial and are shifting blame for their lack of achievements or justifying their own use (I'm not accusing your mate here by the way). I used to feel a lot of contempt and resentment from bodybuilders when I was fighting competitively because they would've known no matter how big they got, I could still KTTFO regardless.

Northern_Union

One bloke who i 100% DON'T think was ever on the juice but showed huge muscle growth from being a skinny centre with pace to an out and out muscle bound beast was Mal Meninga. Look at him when he first made first grade at Canberra and when he retired, huge difference in body mass and shape but as i say i don't for a moment think it was anything other than hard word and a maturing body as he got older.
Another thing, next time you by chance see any WWF or what ever it's called now.....look at how many wrestlers have pimples on there forehead and shoulders. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

On the Cowboys, a while back...about 06 i was told by someone with the game of league here in NZ that a certain forward at the Cowboys was on the roids. Interesting thread this one ;)

Nice to see you posting again Wiki. Two questions for you. 1.How come you don't post much now? Always enjoyed your views. 2.Do you think your on field performances match your pay packet ? :)

TheBigHitter_old

One bloke who i 100% DON'T think was ever on the juice but showed huge muscle growth from being a skinny centre with pace to an out and out muscle bound beast was Mal Meninga. Look at him when he first made first grade at Canberra and when he retired, huge difference in body mass and shape but as i say i don't for a moment think it was anything other than hard word and a maturing body as he got older.
Another thing, next time you by chance see any WWF or what ever it's called now.....look at how many wrestlers have pimples on there forehead and shoulders. Things that make you go hmmmmmm.

On the Cowboys, a while back...about 06 i was told by someone with the game of league here in NZ that a certain forward at the Cowboys was on the roids. Interesting thread this one ;)

Nice to see you posting again Wiki. Two questions for you. 1.How come you don't post much now? Always enjoyed your views. 2.Do you think your on field performances match your pay packet ? :)

How many guys have actually been caught in the last decade or so

O Davis
MacDougal
The other Newcastle Guy
Rodney Howe

we would be very naive to think theses were even the tip of the iceberg.

I heard rumours that Terry Hill tested positive for ephedrine before a test against the kiwis at Nth Harbour

Northern_Union

Not to many but then if you tested rugby union forwards for the amount of McDonalds in there blood stream not to many would be available :D

Jamie Bloom the South African who played fullback and lock for Wakefield in the UK was caught and banned for a year and just recently another English player was caught and banned.

TheBigHitter_old

Not to many but then if you tested rugby union forwards for the amount of McDonalds in there blood stream not to many would be available :D

Jamie Bloom the South African who played fullback and lock for Wakefield in the UK was caught and banned for a year and just recently another English player was caught and banned.

you only get caught if you forget to take the masking agent or stuff it up.

Wiki_old

Cheers mate.

1. Was in the US for four months and when I came back I've been going hard with studies and other things. A few family issues too that hopefully are over now.

2. Haha, no. But I'm going to take it anyway.