General Mark it down

DanKokoro_old

It sucks when you can't defend, but it sucks more when you can't score either. I haven't mention anything about Jones, but I saw him let in no less than 3 tries today, and you can see the players around him don't trust him at all. He never really kicked accurately either, even when kicking to the wingers it was always off target and never looked dangerous.

Exactly.. Even tho he's not missing THAT many tackles, his defending on the Fringes means someone has to stay close to him. that's why they so easily sliced through any side of the Field he was defending on.. Because someone has to baby sit Jones because they know how sh*t he is on D..

As I said in another thread. If he's our starting half-back next week I'm not watching the game.

Iafeta_old

OK. Enough of the talk about the game.

Who wants to join me in some tequila shots?

aussie_warrior_old

HAH! Funny you should mention that I was just drinking myself stupid at the game. Now I'm home and I reckon I should have some more... although I don't have tequila. I'm just watching the Manly v Titans games and drinking some Qld Bundy Rum :)

Tajhay_old

got anything stronger? perhaps something that will make me forget about how well rated the warriors were at the start of the year and the expectations of them? something with potentially lasting effects so when i see stacey do a bomb to manu or a stupid wrap around, ill think its a new play....

ToiletDuck_old

Retarded performance. Retarded team. Season over.

All our sh!t players still have years to go on their contracts. No halves in the foreseeable future. May as well check back in 2013 to see if we've made any progress.

KeepingTheFaith_old

Retarded performance. Retarded team. Season over.

All our sh!t players still have years to go on their contracts. No halves in the foreseeable future. May as well check back in 2013 to see if we've made any progress.

2013?

1. Locke
2. ??? (Kemp will be back in Brisbane/QLD)
3. Likiliki
4. ???/Ropati (Either back in form or in the ESL)
5. Vatuvei
6. Moon
7. Johnson
8. Rapira
9. ???
10. Packer
11. Mannering
12. Matulino
13. O'Regan

14. Ah Mau
15. Steve Rapira (Feel free to come home)
16. Gavet
17. ???

Anyone want to fill in the blanks? Some good kids out there, but none of them jump out to me as must keep first graders waiting to be developed. Maybe T Ah Van to replace Ropati.

warriors4life_old

2013?

1. Locke
2. ??? (Kemp will be back in Brisbane/QLD)
3. Likiliki
4. ???/Ropati (Either back in form or in the ESL)
5. Vatuvei
6. Moon
7. Johnson
8. Rapira
9. ???
10. Packer
11. Mannering
12. Matulino
13. O'Regan

14. Ah Mau
15. Steve Rapira (Feel free to come home)
16. Gavet
17. ???

Anyone want to fill in the blanks? Some good kids out there, but none of them jump out to me as must keep first graders waiting to be developed. Maybe T Ah Van to replace Ropati.

That team looks surprisingly Kiwi for the Warriors. The blanks would probably be filled in with Australian imports.

a.c.e_old

A losing culture seems to be settling in at the club, makes attracting future prospects harder. Jones needs to come off the bench. We need more punch in the forwards so our strike players can do their thing.

Warrioraholic_old

Lance Hohia Baggins can lead us to the ring, give him a crack. Hes earnt it, he must be the longest serving warrior in the team?

Kav_old

The disappointments for me this season are Henderson, Ropati and McKinnon. None of them are playing anywhere near their form of last year. They seem to have lost some pace. The sad fact is that two of them occupy key positions in a team (hooker and fullback). Stacey is being made a scapegoat for the deficiencies of others.

Kav

Spence_old

While I agree he has become a scapegoat, he hasn't given much for his supporters to defend him with.

NathanW_old

I am severely p__ed off too. But no doubt , I'll be back next week and next year going through it all again, They make me woohoo the roof off one minute and bury my head in my hands another. I don't mind if we play like we should and get beaten, but I f....ing hate it when they play like **** or don't learn from previous mistakes.
In the back of my mind though I do think we will pull through, we CAN do it. I trust Cleary and Price and Luck and all the rest to critically analyse the team and do wot is needed to get back again.

a.c.e_old

I dont know what it is, but it seems like your players hit top form or 2 or 3 years and then just go off the boil then either move on or demoted.

Swanley_old

I doubt if Ivan will make many changes. It is not in his nature.

If Stacey get's an extension, this club is a joke.

Unfortuneatly, he is some of the cause of our problem.

How come Newcastle can find a replacement for the greatest halfback ever, yet we cannot find a replace for one of the Kiwis best ? Except himself past his due date.

The holding on of Ravs for 3 years is really starting to haunt us.

KeepingTheFaith_old

That team looks surprisingly Kiwi for the Warriors. The blanks would probably be filled in with Australian imports.

Well I'm hoping that's the direction the Warriors go now that they have a genuine pathway in the U20's.

Also, looking at the team right now it's hard to see any of our current Australians still being here in 3-4 seasons. The only ones young enough are Moon and Kemp, and Kemp will definately head back home (maybe Moon will too, we'll see.)

If a quality Australian signing pops up then I'm happy with it, but until then I'd prefer we attempted to build a team from our own backyard.

DanKokoro_old

Steven has lost the plot:

Actually Steven, we are. We're a mile off.

haha he should have just been honest "mate, we're playing like sh*t, and to be honest I don't know if we're ever gonna get any better"..

That'd do wonders for Mt Smart attendence.