General Mark it down

Iafeta_old

This is the pits. This is the low point. This is the worst drivel this club has ever dished up. There's about 4 blokes trying out there today. The rest are there waiting to see their pay slips. Most of them are running up and down on the same spot and look about 14 kilos too heavy. The others have no ball skills or ability to read defensive plays.

I have never been as disappointed as a Warriors fan as I am right now. They are a joke, they are letting down Sonny Fai, they are letting down all the momentum the game had built up after the World Cup.

FFS, this is CAnberra near the bottom of the table, without their captain. And we were rated what 3rd favourite for the premiership?

Kiss my a$$ Warriors, I'm sick of you guys p!ssing me for a living every friggen weekend of the winter every friggen year.

edguy_old

This is the pits. This is the low point. This is the worst drivel this club has ever dished up. There's about 4 blokes trying out there today. The rest are there waiting to see their pay slips. Most of them are running up and down on the same spot and look about 14 kilos too heavy. The others have no ball skills or ability to read defensive plays.

I have never been as disappointed as a Warriors fan as I am right now. They are a joke, they are letting down Sonny Fai, they are letting down all the momentum the game had built up after the World Cup.

FFS, this is CAnberra near the bottom of the table, without their captain. And we were rated what 3rd favourite for the premiership?

Kiss my a$$ Warriors, I'm sick of you guys p!ssing me for a living every friggen weekend of the winter every friggen year.

Well said iafeta...

warriors4life_old

Absolutely shocking.

Our attack is hopeless, the bomb to Vatuvei every 5th tackle is both predictable and ineffective. Don't even get me started on the defense.

Cleary needs some BIG changes to turn this team around. That and get someone in that can teach the side more 5th tackle attacking options.

Iafeta_old

Speaking of Cleary, it IS now time for him to come under some serious scrutiny. Too many times he's said...

"Everything is sweet, we're not that far away"
"Stacey is getting better by the game"
"We just need to complete a few more sets."

Screw your complete a few more sets, how about the lads have a crack at tackling? How about we put some blokes with a bit of leg speed into the team? How about making some changes to the starting line up? How about not sticking Mannering to the right centre position, the whole momentum against the Warriors came off the back of his dropped ball and his lack of speed in defence.

Absolutely disgraceful. Every single one of those Warriors out there today should publically apologise to the fans. This is another 2004 coming.

fitzy_old

i AM SO PISSED OFF WITH THEM AT THE MOMENT, i MAY START TO WATCH UNION AGAIN!!!!! HOLY ****!!! fein must be pissing himself now, laughing into his beer. Michael Witt must be thanking his lucky stars he's not involved any more. They have really shot themselves in the foot now. This is how to destry a fan base in easy lessons

kane_old

Im pissed off as well. Today we did not play well at all and now we are looking more like wooden spoon favourates than premiership favourates. That being said I will never give the warriors up and will continue to support the boys through thick and thin.

Iafeta_old

And STILL they talk like Stacey Jones may get resigned for next year. We found out in 2004 that the ageing process had set in, he stopped being able to run the ball then and yet 5 years on we are still undecided??!?!!!

That's one of the major problems with this club. We just don't learn. We keep selecting the same **** week in week out because we're faithful to our underperformers. We bring back Swann and Jones because we're faithful and they're club heroes. We take forever to drop perenial salary cap eaters and underperformers like last year with Ruben Wiki.

I want the coach to get a nutsack and make some ballsy decisions. Surely the operative goal is to win f***ing football games. How the f*** can you win with Stacey at halfback walking like an old pensioner, Kemp on the wing running around like a headless chook, Ropati in the centres who has NFI, McKinnon at the back who is like playing Grand Theft Auto on a Commodore 64, Lillyman who was the worst ever selection for State of Origin running around with his mate Luck both of whom are the slowest backrowers with the worst ball skills in the competition... ARGHHH!!!!

It's enough to make you want to scream. The problems are glaringly obvious (*cough* everything *cough*). I can only imagine the devastation and the time lost in pre-season training with the Fai loss, but I'm pretty sure he'd want them to have a crack. It's time for some of the young blokes, it's time for a culture change. It's time to change the culture at the club from a culture that says 'I'll wait 12 weeks for you to get your **** together because we are loyal' to a culture that say 'I don't care what your name is, if you aren't performing I'll put in some bloke who will have a crack.'

I'm absolutely devastated, I cannot believe these blokes who are performing like 1974 Datsuns. It's like watching an old cowboys and indians movie at the start where you see a big ole steam locomotive coming out of a tunnel in the middle of nowhere USA, with about 20 cowboys with guns and lassoos waiting outside and stopping the train... you know whats going to happen (the motherf'n train is going to get its **** robbed) and you can't stop it. At least back on those days some of the train hands would have a crack and try and fight back. These blokes are timid, they're weak, they're slow and they lack ability. Look at your bloody shirts, Fai's signature is right there above the logo. If that isn't enough to inspire you then piss off and get the hell out of my club.

Warrioraholic_old

We lack a game plan, I saw 17 players and no team, something must have happened in the club? theyre all playing thier guts out cause theyre all must win players, but theyre only playing for themselves. I didnt see anyone play for each other let alone Sonny.

Pop_old

I wrote off this season about 2 weeks ago, so I'm not surprised at all. Disappointed yes.
They are painful to watch. Only one point of attack, no line running in opponent's 20, Their best player week in, week out a reserve only, the negative list goes on and on.
Surely Cleary will replace about 6 current players with young EAGER ones.After all, what is there to lose?

aussie_warrior_old

I was just about to write a similar thread.... I just got back from the game and it was the worst game I've ever seen. Even my wife, (not a league fan) said that was disgraceful and the Junior Warriors would have been better.

It sucks when you can't defend, but it sucks more when you can't score either. I haven't mention anything about Jones, but I saw him let in no less than 3 tries today, and you can see the players around him don't trust him at all. He never really kicked accurately either, even when kicking to the wingers it was always off target and never looked dangerous.

I was going to say that players weren't trying as well, but, I want to look at the stats first. Particularly, how many hitups Manu had because he spent alot of time in the middle taking hitups on tackle 3-4 etc.

Denan Kemp was one that tried hard, and I feel very sorry for him.

feijoa_old

look out sharks we want your spot at the bottom of the ocean

pathetic really,maybe they should stop fooling around on 1 tribe and come up with a game plan

im basicly just watching to see matalino put on bone rattlers because everything else is just comical

this loss put me over the edge.

motu1_old

And STILL they talk like Stacey Jones may get resigned for next year. We found out in 2004 that the ageing process had set in, he stopped being able to run the ball then and yet 5 years on we are still undecided??!?!!!

That's one of the major problems with this club. We just don't learn. We keep selecting the same **** week in week out because we're faithful to our underperformers. We bring back Swann and Jones because we're faithful and they're club heroes. We take forever to drop perenial salary cap eaters and underperformers like last year with Ruben Wiki.

I want the coach to get a nutsack and make some ballsy decisions. Surely the operative goal is to win f***ing football games. How the f*** can you win with Stacey at halfback walking like an old pensioner, Kemp on the wing running around like a headless chook, Ropati in the centres who has NFI, McKinnon at the back who is like playing Grand Theft Auto on a Commodore 64, Lillyman who was the worst ever selection for State of Origin running around with his mate Luck both of whom are the slowest backrowers with the worst ball skills in the competition... ARGHHH!!!!

It's enough to make you want to scream. The problems are glaringly obvious (*cough* everything *cough*). I can only imagine the devastation and the time lost in pre-season training with the Fai loss, but I'm pretty sure he'd want them to have a crack. It's time for some of the young blokes, it's time for a culture change. It's time to change the culture at the club from a culture that says 'I'll wait 12 weeks for you to get your **** together because we are loyal' to a culture that say 'I don't care what your name is, if you aren't performing I'll put in some bloke who will have a crack.'

I'm absolutely devastated, I cannot believe these blokes who are performing like 1974 Datsuns. It's like watching an old cowboys and indians movie at the start where you see a big ole steam locomotive coming out of a tunnel in the middle of nowhere USA, with about 20 cowboys with guns and lassoos waiting outside and stopping the train... you know whats going to happen (the motherf'n train is going to get its **** robbed) and you can't stop it. At least back on those days some of the train hands would have a crack and try and fight back. These blokes are timid, they're weak, they're slow and they lack ability. Look at your bloody shirts, Fai's signature is right there above the logo. If that isn't enough to inspire you then piss off and get the hell out of my club.

thats f***ing right bro

lets give some under 20's a go

DanKokoro_old

Yeah i agree when you say Cleary needs to come under some heat, Iafeta.. He needs to make some changes, in fact he needed to like 3 rounds ago. Jones and Mckinnon in particular are under-performing to the extreme. Jones is not going to get ANY BETTER!!! Mckinnon looks like he's going to die of exhaustion 10 minutes in to the first half every week. Jones was also a serious liability in defence today. Whhhhyyyy does he defend on the fringes where he needs to make one on one tackles?? He's not capable of doing it.

DanKokoro_old

Locke needs to come up to first grade.. we need his enthusiasm because currently there is 0. Ivan needs to grow some balls and drop the under performers. Which is actually one thing I don't mind about this game. It'll put the pressure on Clearly to make the decisions he knows he should have made a few weeks ago but as usual persisted too long.

DanKokoro_old

He does try hard, I`m very sorry for him that he moved here, couldn`t have found a worse club to go to, especially as a winger.

haha same I feel sorry for him. And he IS a trier.. Even when he was obviously trapped in the in goal he didn't give up. He also should have had a try. I would love to see him at fullback next week I think he'd do really well. It would also mean no-one would have to worry about him never getting the ball. Our attack is laughable.. the only thing more laughable than our attack today was our defense.. How many offloads did they get away today? 40?

Tajhay_old

well done nathan fien. atleast now you dont have to be the scapegoat and people will realise that stacey jones is not the player he was in 2002. atleast you tried different things whilst you played for us..it may not have worked out but atleast you gave it a go and tried to make plays.

Kid-Dynamite_old

I feel sorry for Fien.

Screwed around, and I think today showed, that it is Jones who is the liability (as much as it pains me to say, because he was a champion player) in the halves and not Fien!

aussie_warrior_old

Whhhhyyyy does he defend on the fringes where he needs to make one on one tackles?? He's not capable of doing it.

Why does he do that? I have no idea, he let in 2 tries in the first half and then got rolled in the second. The scariest part was on the kick off when Kemp would take it, Jones would be out on his lonesome on the wing... I swear if I was the Raiders I would spin it left and run around him.