TeamList [2023, Finals Week 1] - Penrith Vs Warriors

vs

Kickoff In:

Thursday
Afternoon
12:00

Team Lists

Has anyone noticed this post is very unusual and just says he is unavailable for Saturday. It does not say what he is unavailable for. If he is available for selection for the next match, this is against the Panthers. I'll believe this when Webby says he's not playing against the Panthers this Saturday. Nothing on the Warriors website either.

Has anyone noticed this post is very unusual and just says he is unavailable for Saturday. It does not say what he is unavailable for. If he is available for selection for the next match, this is against the Panthers. I'll believe this when Webby says he's not playing against the Panthers this Saturday. Nothing on the Warriors website either.
"When it's a soft tissue injury you have to make sure you're careful. So we just can't risk it. He ran and it pulled up sore afterwards so we made a decision to pull him out," Webster said

is there some fixed rule that he definitely can’t play now that he’s been declared unfit by the coach 2 days before the game and we’re not bringing anyone else into the squad??

What if he magically recovers by Friday afternoon? Can he still play?

images.jpeg-1.jpg

What if he magically recovers by Friday afternoon? Can he still play?
He's not really magic.

...is he?

The oil I have is that it's a calf injury and he's out for Saturday. He will need to pull through the rehab to be ready for next weekend and isn't a certainty for that match either. Best result is that we miraculously win on Saturday and he has two weeks to get better.
This feel like Dan Carter world cup 2011! Imagine the finishing chapter to Harris Tavita's book!

Back