Social NZWarriors NRLFantasy Competiton 2024

I’m not going to do the math for you, but you could easily sell Holmes, and turbo & buy hynes and one of the many cashies running around. If not, I’ve given you multiple players who I believe are trade outs in your team, to give you more cash for that trade. There’s a plethora of cheap options going into next week, so the choice is yours.
I said I agree with your trades tips.

I know I have too many cheap players and some mid range terrible trades I did.

I still have plenty of players I need to make calls on, Turbo, B. Smith, T, May, E. Strange.
It's constantly evolving, and you just need to do your homework as best you can. There are plenty of analysis pods to watch if you're unsure of where to go with your next trades.

Just for clarity, I’ve made good trades and bad trades. Bad trades include:
Talagi
Lussick
Taylan May

I also started with sitili, tatola, wong, niu, luki, McInnes. I also traded Levi to lussick to give me two 20s scores, while Levi scored more and more tries, I then sold lussick.

Everyone will make stupid trades, it’s about rectifying them immediately and moving on.

I also have some players in my team that I’m unsure on, may, cheese, fainu, Piakura, chan, turbo, strange, cotter, pierce Paul. Everyone has it.

Rizzah and Warriors, have you both made max trades every week so far?

I’ve saved one trade. I’ll probably one more next week. But I’ve used many more trades due to an incredible amount of injuries this year. Thats why bye planning is so important and selecting players that are relevant to the byes

Yeah I agree everyone has trades and players you want to offload, no matter how good your team is there is room for improvement.

I've made too many bad trades not just a couple.

I'm listening to some podcasts but feel like it's information overload.
Fair enough, I enjoy it so I don’t mind listening driving to work. They know as much as us, it can help though

I only made 2 trades this week. I could have used all 3, but was hoping T. May was going to get more minutes.
Here are my trades.
1714304206020.png

I wasn't actually looking at Hynes this round. I probably could have made it work to get him in, In hindsight I should have done that.

I only made 2 trades this week. I could have used all 3, but was hoping T. May was going to get more minutes.
Here are my trades.
View attachment 6826
I don't understand trading out Curran. I saw another podcast say trade him out, but he scores lots and looking like he's getting more minutes. Not saying Bateman or Plath are bad, just thought you would trade out other players

I don't understand trading out Curran. I saw another podcast say trade him out, but he scores lots and looking like he's getting more minutes. Not saying Bateman or Plath are bad, just thought you would trade out other players
I had 3 x bulldogs players, I felt Curran was closer to his peak, plus his money meant I had more options for trade ins. I think Bateman is more undervalued/better player. He used to be a fantasy gun when at the Faiders.
It may work out to be bad trade, but we'll see.

Last edited:
According to the fantasy calculator Nicho Hynes will be $993K for round 9

You started strong. My point still stands. I started round one badly. I made 1-2 weeks worth of bad trades. My gripe is I don't see a way of improving my position.

I see Wrighty's positive spin that I've been matched with high scoring players every round, but that's no consolation. I have two wins and one is against bottom place who quit.
I agree with the other lads statements.

This early in the season you can definitely claw your way back up the ranks.

I have gone from 55k to 23k over the last 2 weeks. I started so bad as well. I still back my self to claw back the rankings.

Some very sound advice on here to follow so I won’t repeat it.

What's the injury length for Harley Smith Sheilds anyone? He is my back up centre. He was pulled with an injury just minutes before the game with the warriors but no sight of him on the NRL injury report?

I agree with the other lads statements.

This early in the season you can definitely claw your way back up the ranks.

I have gone from 55k to 23k over the last 2 weeks. I started so bad as well. I still back my self to claw back the rankings.

Some very sound advice on here to follow so I won’t repeat it.
I don't disagree with overall rank. My gripe is with h2h. I don't have a solution though!

As I said, I'll keep playing, but I don't think the h2h rankings would change that much in another 8 weeks.

I don't disagree with overall rank. My gripe is with h2h. I don't have a solution though!

As I said, I'll keep playing, but I don't think the h2h rankings would change that much in another 8 weeks.
Mate. You’ve just had like 4 people give you advice. The strategy from h2h to overall really isn’t that different. You need to increase salary cap through cheapies and value picks, building up your cap to be a me to afford a top 17 by years end. Thats it, the exact same