• TMM

• CHT

• Undecided???

Results are only viewable after voting.

mt.wellington

Contributor
Storm v Warriors - Round 2, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Storm1.jpg

Here's your chance to select your dream team for next rounds match so don your coaches cap on and lets hear it.

Played over in Melbourne on Saturday 16th March 9:35pm NZST or 7:35pm AEST. Late one for NZ fans with the game finishing around 11:30pm...

Last edited:
1. RTS
2. DWZ
3. Berry
4. Ali
5. Montoya
6. TMM
7. Johnson
8. AFB
9. CHT
10. Barnett
11. Laban/ Niukore
12. Capewell
13. Tohu

14. Walker
15. Jazz
16. Ale
17. Bunty

Need big changes as that team tonight was dreadful. Tuapiki isn't a first grader and is to small and slow to have any effect in FG.

I think Egan will be gone for a few months with the look of his injury, looks like something snapped in the elbow. So we will need to play a different style of footy for the foreseeable future.

Hopefully CNK is back this week or next but then i'm not sure what to do with RTS, he looked out of his depth at center.

1. TMM
2. Dallin
3. Berrysiah
4. Rog
5. Monty
6. Lukewah
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. CHT
10. Barny
11. Pompey/Laban/David Bain
12. Capewah
13. Tohu

14. Walker
15. Jazz
16. Ale
17. Some big cunt from NSW Cup, Toni Tupouniua? /wheelie bin/ ok Ford then.

18. Alisiah
That’s an interesting thought since TMM has spent time successfully at fullback for the broncos, not sure he would have spent much time there whether it be training or whatever for us though as he hasn’t spent any game time there for the Warriors? Watching the nsw cup game before I was impressed with TMM’s cohesion with Leiataua on the left and I’d have them playing first grade next week and RTS fullback

If Ford could hold the ball in the tackle he would be a great 80 minute player. Surely he can fix that? But he keeps doing it so maybe not.
It takes courage to hold those because of the likely heavy contact. Williame started last season doing the same and putting those down. To be fair he held a couple but was brought down by good defence

While I don't think Metcalf is on the chopping block, does the fact that TMM is playing on the right in NSW Cup decrease the likelihood of a recall as the left side half in the NRL? His left to right passes to set up linebreaks & tries were great but he wouldn't have bugger all opportunities to do that in first grade alongside SJ

Last edited:
While I don't think Metcalf is on the chopping block, does the fact that TMM is playing on the right in NSW Cup decrease the likelihood as a recall as the left side half in the NRL? His left to right passes to set up linebreaks & tries were great but he wouldn't have bugger all opportunities to do that in first grade alongside SJ
I like tmm but was disappointed with him last night.
Metcalf or whoever plays 6 will need time there.
Don't think CHT is ready yet for FG and kicking is off.

Back