Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Manly Take Flight 13+!

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
defensivebomb

defensivebomb

Sheesh that was bad. Not looking forward to playing the Storm. Or the Broncos. Or Souths. Or the Roosters. Or the Sharks. Or the Dragons. Or the Panthers. Or the Raiders. Or the Knights. Or the Eels. Or the Titans.

Or the Tigers again. Or Manly again

• Haha
Reactions: 8 users

Billy Teets James

Reserves lost last week worse than the main side did.

Yeah, That's what i mean to. I said they aren't going any better than the main side. No ones really putting their hands up to replace anyone in the top side.

Reactions: 1 user
Warrior#214

Warrior#214

wish the journos at the presser asked him some hard questions sick of this politeness BS I want to know why so much dumb shit
Totally agree. Roast them. Kearney should be made to squirm. Don’t talk about next week. Talk about the rancid effort your team just put out and tell us who you’re going to axe! 😠

gpred

gpred

Contributor
It's not all bad guys, at least we get to watch Shaun Johnson kick ass with the Sharks for the rest of the season ;)

Reactions: 3 users
Warrior#214

Warrior#214

Usual suspects Fucking up the whole shit. Kata, Jazz , Blair. But Harris, His dee sucks zebra titi's!!
^^^^This^^^^
Maybe we should put some zebras 🦓 on the practice paddock for a run and see what the boys do 👶 🍼?
Seriously though I get that Blair’s in semi retirement but now Harris is jumping in the Lazy Boy too?

AusWarriorsFan

We wouldnt have won with Shaun Johnson today. When the team plays bad he goes missing.

We just dont have any set plays in the red zone, where are changing angles with Maumolo hitting an inside ball then passing to Roger Tuivasa-Sheck on another reverse angle inside ball etc.

And wtf is the ball not getting to our wingers, I say play Harris-Tavita and see if he can draw players and pass to centre who draws and passes.

I know Kata defends well, but his offense is 1 dimensional. and he had a shocker today/

EMBARRASSING

Reactions: 3 users
Tedster

Tedster

We wouldnt have won with Shaun Johnson today. When the team plays bad he goes missing.

We just dont have any set plays in the red zone, where are changing angles with Maumolo hitting an inside ball then passing to Roger Tuivasa-Sheck on another reverse angle inside ball etc.

And wtf is the ball not getting to our wingers, I say play Harris-Tavita and see if he can draw players and pass to centre who draws and passes.

I know Kata defends well, but his offense is 1 dimensional. and he had a shocker today/

EMBARRASSING
No disrespect but Kata's defence in the second half was woeful, Tommy Turbo brushed him off like a fly and then one of the last tries scored it was more like a half hearted grab - but, he wasn't alone in woefulness.

Reactions: 2 users
JBmurc

JBmurc

Kearney has a 24% winning record at the eels and 44% at NZ. Four seasons for one final series....where we played one of the worse games of the season ...How is SK even considered FG coach

Warrior#214

Warrior#214

No disrespect but Kata's defence in the second half was woeful, Tommy Turbo brushed him off like a fly and then one of the last tries scored it was more like a half hearted grab - but, he wasn't alone in woefulness.
Agreed he was turnstile and his spacing was terrible. He created all sorts of unnecessary gaps for the Manly runners to hit.

Reactions: 1 users
gpred

gpred

Contributor
Kearney has a 24% winning record at the eels and 44% at NZ. Four seasons for one final series....where we played one of the worse games of the season ...How is SK even considered FG coach
Yeah he wouldn't be considered a first grade coach anywhere else just based on facts/stats. But round here he is one of the boys, and sadly that's good enough.

AusWarriorsFan

-28 already. I wish the players knew how Embarassed as fans we are. 80 points against us in 2 games WTF

AusWarriorsFan

I agree, but that is the supposed reason he is still at the club. and Hiku is just as bad and neither drawing and passing. For crud sake its not rocket science we just need to draw and pass like last year. But on their line all we did was one of hitups.

SK needs to go if he doesnt fix this soon. Let johnson go and produce absolute bipolar performances. But if you go back to the doggies, a lot of points were just one off hit ups ie kata. we are not dynamic in offense and we SUCK

Billy Teets James

EMBARRASSING
I don't know about that. You just mentioned we didn't have any set plays in the red zone. That's where Shaun Johnson was Alright. Of course his off the cuff plays he is famous for. But he was also pretty handy at set plays with his fast feet & soft hands evading defenders to get these plays going with Blake.
People tend to forget that shaun was a pretty handy defender. He covered our asses a lot of the time.
So I can't say for sure if he would of got the W for us. But he would of made a huge difference in general play(Kick metres and ball distribution) Keeping the opposition off of Greens back cos they have to watch him as well.

AusWarriorsFan

I don't know about that. You just mentioned we didn't have any set plays in the red zone. That's where Shaun Johnson was Alright. Of course his off the cuff plays he is famous for. But he was also pretty handy at set plays with his fast feet & soft hands evading defenders to get these plays going with Blake.
People tend to forget that shaun was a pretty handy defender. He covered our asses a lot of the time.
So I can't say for sure if he would of got the W for us. But he would of made a huge difference in general play(Kick metres and ball distribution) Keeping the opposition off of Greens back cos they have to watch him as well.
Yeah for sure, finishing our plays in the 20 he would have drawn and passed moving wide, which is what Keighran is not even looking to do. So is Harris-Tavita worth a try.

Panther

The poster who said Turbo was average should be stood down immediately and the incident treated as bad as the Hopa finger invasion.
That type of freedom of speech had created the intolerance we currently have in society

• Haha
WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

For crud sake its not rocket science we just need to draw and pass like last year. But on their line all we did was one of hitups.

2/3 of Fusitua' tries last year did not touch Hiku's hands. It was kicks and cut-outs from Johnson for the most part with the occaisonal pass from Harris. There were maybe 2 "draw and passes" from Hiku all year with the rest being simple shovel on with an overlap.

WellingtonOrca

WellingtonOrca

At least we can thank the Cowboys for losing almost as badly amd staying one place behind on the table.

tajhay

tajhay

🏉
At least we can thank the Cowboys for losing almost as badly amd staying one place behind on the table.
See the game? They kept on trying till the end and were nowhere near as embarrassing as the Warriors. If we had played them today, they woulda spanked us.

Status
Not open for further replies.