Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
It does seem crazy his contract was extended after one good season
Well the club has historical impulsive decisions on its side. Name me one nrl club that would have wanted to poach Kearney as NRL head coach. None. The only reason it was done was to give stability because the club has made rash decisions in its past to sack coaches. 2 wrongs = right?

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Warrior#214

Warrior#214

Pathetic. Pi$$ weak. If that was the Warriors effort to entertain Christchurch after what they’ve been through I think the franchise should put its hand up to leave NZ and play out of Perth. Kata would be fired in any other workplace if you f##cked up you job that badly. Reserve grade is too good for him. He Super League Grade.

Reactions: 2 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
Can't blame SK for effort. We were putting 3 in every tackle and couldn't put players on the deck.

Reactions: 1 users
Sledge

Sledge

Pathetic. Pi$$ weak. If that was the Warriors effort to entertain Christchurch after what they’ve been through I think the franchise should put its hand up to leave NZ and play out of Perth. Kata would be fired in any other workplace if you f##cked up you job that badly. Reserve grade is too good for him. He Super League Grade.
The shit think is that Kearney could of swapped him out with Beale at any time but the clueless prick just hasn’t any idea. Stacey and Iro seem just as clueless.

DallyM

DallyM

did he not get on at all? that's pretty classic if not…Totally look like a team who can get away with playing 3 reserves. 😂
I dont think so.... tbh couldnt hardly watch the last 20mins was just embarrasing so tried to blank it out

FuNQie

FuNQie

People are still watching this?!?!
Hahaha!
Nah. Far too depressing.
I went back to The Bridge on SBS. Dipped back into the match now and then, but even watching a few minutes here and there was bad enough.
One of our worst defensive efforts ever, and that’s really saying something.

jonesy101

jonesy101

Its not helping the team one bit having such an incorrect bench. Why have an outside back just for injury cover and then does not get used at all even when both edges are failing so bad during the game? Jazz should never be expected to play an entire half at hooker, even if it was because of injury. He is supposed to be playing more minutes at lock. Crazy not to have Lawton on the bench today with Luke under such an injury cloud.

Billy Teets James

Usual suspects Fucking up the whole shit. Kata, Jazz , Blair. But Harris, His dee sucks zebra titi's!! Ken & Fusitua running like drag queens on K Rd in the rain scared their make up will run.

Ak is not a halves scrotum. Could slot in at centre? What's up with Taane Milne? Hard as nails, Strong. And most importantly has a ton of mongrel about him.

Paasi ran with no vigour. Both he & Bunty were cake in the first half. Bunty our best in the second.
Cap Roger was incredible and tried hard.

Boy, We're fucked if our reserves aren't going any better. No one really to replace those that need replacing.

Come back Shaun Johnson. We forgive you for being a demanding little soft cock.
We'll give you Kata's pay & Hiku can give you hand jobs cos he needs some sticky stuff on his hands so he can tackle & catch.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: 8 users
DallyM

DallyM

wish the journos at the presser asked him some hard questions sick of this politeness BS I want to know why so much dumb shit

leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

Manly and Tigers are bottom 4 teams. Hate to say it, but at this stage it looks like we will be fighting it out with the dogs for the spoon.

JBmurc

JBmurc

so many has-beens in this warriors team.. keep this up we will get a record amount of points scored against us for a NRL season FUCKING DISGUSTING

Status
Not open for further replies.