• Manly 12-

• Manly 13+

• Manly Take Flight!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

We absolutely dominated territory and possession in that second half. As soon as it comes to scores level we fall to bits.

Reactions: 1 user
demco

demco

We had plenty of opportunities to win that game. Its not coaching unless you blame Cappy for Manu handing Manly possession easily 3 times early on. The start was what killed us And this is the real reason we lost Manuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu u wanker go back to sulking you will not be missed

• Sad
Reactions: 2 users
leaguejunkie

leaguejunkie

Well a thoroughly entertaining game given the ghastly conditions. Hard luck boys. Well done Manly.

sydneywarrior92

We had these fuckers on roast in the second half. Whether its Kata missing a guaranteed try or Lisone's stupidity or Manu's handling, we gave it to them. Annoying that we lost a game we clearly dominated outside the first 15 minutes.

Selector

McFadden and his use of the bench F**ks the team over again. He deadset forgot about Lolohea , until fox sports showed him sitting on the bench.

Seriously if not making the top 8 means McFadden gets the sack then I hope the team doesn't.

Reactions: 4 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
That's two losses now that can DIRECTLY be attributed to massive coaching errors after our team, the usual peahearts, tried their absolute guts out. Dead fucking man walking regardless of result this season. McShit has shown that he's not NRL standard with utterly baffling handling of Lolohea and the bench all season.
Even the Fox commentators were asking why Lolohea was on the bench. Manu was not up to standard although he did run 157 metres. To be fair to Cappy and the backs we lost it in the forwards again. Stats don't lie. Even if we beat Canberra next week I can't see this team going anywhere with such a weak forward pack.

Reactions: 3 users

Raider1

Can we blame the coach for this or players? I missed the last 8 minutes
Both unfortunatly,.... In Overtime, you need to move forward not stand back and wait for them to come,let them get close, and take a kick,,,serious?? they are not an under 10's team

Trugoy

Trugoy

Watching Tui sit there on the sideline like that was pretty fkn painful. :(

Viking

Viking

We had plenty of opportunities to win that game. Its not coaching unless you blame Cappy for Manu handing Manly possession easily 3 times early on. The start was what killed us
That coach chose Manu on the wing though who is always a risk of making a mistake. Ken has been good on that wing and Fusitua or Tui could've played the other side. Manu could've got up to speed in reserve grade this week. His hitups are no better than Kens and certainly slower. Are there any other 30 year old, 115kg plus wingers in NRL?

Not having a dig at you by the way.

Dankokoro 2.0

Dankokoro 2.0

Having Manu return in those conditions was not smart.. that weather guarantees he's gonna make at least 2 errors more than he normally does.. plus he's coming back from injury so he's gonna be even worse. Deciding to play him instead of Lolo was a bad decision. Putting lolo on the bench and not using him all game is an utterly baffling decision.. Are we that good that we have to impose a handicap on ourselves? Has cappy ACTUALLY just lost us 2 games by making awful selection decisions? and not learning his lesson? And he still has a job?? I fucking hate him, seriously.. FUCK. OFF.

Also that last set of the 80 from the warriors was one of the worst things i've ever seen

KingKon

KingKon

Never have I been so pissed off after a Warriors game. And that says a lot. Can someone explain the logic to me of bringing Tui on in the 82nd minute?

Jordan G

McFadden and his use of the bench F**ks the team over again. He deadset forgot about Lolohea , until fox sports showed him sitting on the bench.

Seriously if not making the top 8 means McFadden gets the sack then I hope the team doesn't.

We were absolutely dominating them, why the hell would you change that just so you can say everyone got a go? I hate wasting a bench spot, but considering the flow of the game that's not the reason we lost at all.

Using this game to throw blame on Cappy is nonsense.

Reactions: 3 users
Johnnyray

Johnnyray

Fucking Manly Fucking Sea Fucking Eagles. Just put the extra time on again to see what happened.

One Point ! One point ! One fucking point ... :mad:

the borg

F $@lk I hate golden point ... cause its a draw @ full time and thats 1 point each ... if u play for a golden point the the loser should get 1 comp point ... the whole table would be different but right ...

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Manu could've got up to speed in reserve grade this week. His hitups are no better than Kens and certainly slower.
Many ran for way more metres than Ken, it was our forwards that didn't make metres.

Reactions: 1 users

diehard

Lolo coming on at the 82nd minute is plain stupid. But what about Afoa. Scores two tries, was close to Man of Match, and he's not there at the end?

Reactions: 1 users
Status
Not open for further replies.