• DRAW

• Manly 12-

• Manly Take Flight!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeastMode

BeastMode

That's a fine line you're treading there BeastMode. Don't forget to follow up the "Rugby" with "League" when prioritising life's necessities, you never know when Kim Jong-un might have you whacked..

Mt W will be happy to know this is strictly "ABOVE THE LINE" stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Expecting nothing less than a hiding from the Eagles... wonder if the Warriors are still capable of surprising me?

surfin

surfin

Playing a team we can't beat in a place we can't win, I did the only obvious thing I could, put all my pretend money on a Warriors 13 plus win.

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users

Tylz

Im a jaded and down trodden league fan.

Will be watching this game and hoping the lions get a upset.

In saying that I'm also realistic and expect both dreams to be dashed.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
brightman

brightman

Expecting nothing less than a hiding from the Eagles... wonder if the Warriors are still capable of surprising me?
Depends. What sort of hiding are you expecting? The playground variety, shit the bed type or the "what did you say to my Mrs" kind of hiding

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Im a jaded and down trodden league fan.

Will be watching this game and hoping the lions get a upset.

In saying that I'm also realistic and expect both dreams to be dashed.
26 June 1971. All Blacks were hot favourites to beat the Lions and lost 9- 3
26 June 1971. The Kangaroos were hot favourites to beat the Kiwis (same game time) and lost 24-3

Lightning can strike:)

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users
BeastMode

BeastMode

26 June 1971. All Blacks were hot favourites to beat the Lions and lost 9- 3
26 June 1971. The Kangaroos were hot favourites to beat the Kiwis (same game time) and lost 24-3

Lightning can strike:)

Good mate.

Pity you had to go back 45 years to find the examples.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Good mate.

Pity you had to go back 45 years to find the examples.
Maybe, but not too many times do the fuckwits put both games on at the same time. Must be costing SKY heaps in ratings.

eudebrito

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
I'm going to the Lions test tonight, so in the privileged position of check the warriors score at 9.25 and "yay, find a replay", or "boo, don't fuckin bother".

good luck to the rest of yis

• Haha

xWarrior

Been following Sam Lisone Instagram for the past few days and it doesn't seem like he's at any kind of wedding.... actually last night he was with Manu and Gubb at some boxing match.

Defence

Defence

Been following Sam Lisone Instagram for the past few days and it doesn't seem like he's at any kind of wedding.... actually last night he was with Manu and Gubb at some boxing match.

Maybe he just said he had a wedding so he could stay home and watch the all blacks?

• Haha
Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Maybe he just said he had a wedding so he could stay home and watch the all blacks?

funny thing is if i take a day off work i need a dr certificate, does a pro league player need to show proof of what they did to get the day off?

snake77

snake77

Imagine if he was at the game and they showed him in the crowd. The union commentators wouldn't know who he was and probably say "look at that fan enjoying the performance tonight" like Gorilla Monsoon at Wrestlemania 7 not recognising Macauly Culkin and saying that little boy is having a great time.

I know usually the Perth games are a late night but scheduling it the same time as the All Blacks is pretty daft. The club probably only gets its say on scheduling or more likely has an influence on scheduling for their home games. The Aussies wouldn't give a shit about clashing with the union test as the emphasis is more on Australian ratings but there are 7 other games this weekend enough choice to schedule the one NZ team away from the competing game that will draw in most of the viewers in their home market.

Can understand people choosing the union with the once in 12 years series, more likely to know what type of performance you are going to get etc.

Reactions: 3 users

Jordan G

Because weddings usually run from Friday through to Sunday?

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Deranged

Deranged

I would be surprised if manly get to 100 points. So I'm sure the warriors can surprise you just not necessarily by winning.

Warriors by 1

BeastMode

BeastMode

Lies. Its all lies.

Warriors +12

More lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
Vancent

Vancent

🫣
Contributor
Funny thing about Weddings, they're a little hard to see until they actually fucking happen....

• Haha
Reactions: 5 users

Far North Forever

I'm going to the Lions test tonight, so in the privileged position of check the warriors score at 9.25 and "yay, find a replay", or "boo, don't fuckin bother".

good luck to the rest of yis
thanks bro for making my mind up, Im such a procrastinator, will look to you for future reference, CHUR

Status
Not open for further replies.