• DRAW

• Manly 12-

• Manly Soar!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd have stopped at the punch your face part. But a bigger man art thou
yep.

good game. not a player let the team down overall.

i do think either beale goes there or kata gets "shuffled". i watch him and its not like he even looks to draw the opposition back inside then pass, or step, its like he just aims up and runs at somebody. he could make a great 9 lol.

but Ken shows how damaging and creative he can be. its a total waste.

IMO

Reactions: 1 users

Billy Teets James

He was a robot. Period. Not great at anything. He knew it and made a living from it. Went from Centre Union to League. Easy rub. The amount they get paid who wouldnt. What to do about Kata.....

Bruh, I'm going to one outs you in a minute! How soon you part timers forget how much of a machine Cap Mannering has been for us?!
Wash your mouth out with trump laho!

Not good at anything? One of the best, If not the best defenders our club has ever had....

Work horse! Huge engine! Any team that's any good has a wall in the middle of the field. Ours is called Simon Mannering

A lot of our boys had best games of the season this game. Mannering & Kata were in that lot.

Stop with the bs ya kaka fulla.

Reactions: 4 users

Mr Bob

Contributor
Hello everyone!!!!

Who’s still in this chat room raise your hand???

This place is usually locked down after the games

Mods getting sloppy aye????

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

Billy Teets James

Hello everyone!!!!

Who’s still in this chat room raise your hand???

This place is usually locked down after the games

Mods getting sloppy aye????

Uncle Mt Welli is on the whiskeys after this awesome game!

Cut him some slack! Lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Most awesome Warriors game I've seen in yrs, Chch stadium rocking, electric atmospherere. Hit the local pubs for ABs and a dozen jugs and I now have a burger and I dont knowe where I am or whos couch this is

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5 users
Bruh, I'm going to one outs you in a minute! How soon you part timers forget how much of a machine Cap Mannering has been for us?!
Wash your mouth out with trump laho!

Haha no not what I meant. I was trying to say what you did. Hes work rate machine. Not good, I meant, he wasnt going to make it in union as a centre so made the switch.

Like I said hes probably produced the highest work rate of any player over 300 games in the history of the comp. Not many forwards with his work rate last 300 games. But I think being that kind of tall and lean type has helped him. Ive always said the team needs Mannering clones. Although now I think Harris clones would be ideal as well.

So apologies if it came out wrong.

Reactions: 1 users

Mr Bob

Contributor
Haha no not what I meant. I was trying to say what you did. Hes work rate machine. Not good, I meant, he wasnt going to make it in union as a centre so made the switch.

Like I said hes probably produced the highest work rate of any player over 300 games in the history of the comp. Not many forwards with his work rate last 300 games. But I think being that kind of tall and lean type has helped him. Ive always said the team needs Mannering clones. Although now I think Harris clones would be ideal as well.

So apologies if it came out wrong.

Think more

Write lesd

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Status
Not open for further replies.