Internationals Maitua Ruled Out Of Tri-Nations

Jesbass_old

From www.nrl.com:

Australia utility Reni Maitua has been ruled out of the Tri-Nations rugby league series with an ankle injury.

Scans have revealed a distal syndesmosis injury in the Bulldogs NRL player's right ankle, ruling him out of all remaining games in the series against New Zealand and Great Britain.

Willie Mason has been cleared of injury and will be available for selection for Saturday's match against New Zealand at Telstra Dome.

shawry_old

i feel for reni, he dont deserve that.
he played strong and didnt get caught up in masons garbage.

*Kimmy*_old

Kaufusi..I like him..he is cool :)

Aww poor Reni, he really doesnt deserve this ffs. Hope he gets 100% fit for the start of the 07 NRL season. :)

shawry_old

kaufusi deserves a shot hes worked hard for it.
in ways he reminds me of asotasi

*Kimmy*_old

*waits for NZ media to go on about how he is turning his back on his so called country*

YOU WAIT..it will happen!!..if the whole Reni Saga is to go by ffs. :(

maleeka lopez_old

maybe its a good thing for reni... at least he gets a rest now to heal for the doggies in 07 rather than being hurt in the later test games and missing a few rounds next year.....

Skinny_Ravs82

Go_The_Doggies said:
*waits for NZ media to go on about how he is turning his back on his so called country*

LOL, I'm counting the days till that springs up!

Kiwi League_old

Of course Kaufusi is a Kiwi....born in Australia to Tongan parents.
TRAAAAAAAITOR!!!!!!!!!

*Kimmy*_old

Kiwi League said:
TRAAAAAAAITOR!!!!!!!!!
LOL :lol: with his growing up in New Zealand..my god thats so Kiwi aye!! lmao. Skinny I give it a day!!..it'll all be on tomorrow afternoon!!

Jesbass_old

Go_The_Doggies said:

If the whole Reni saga is anything to go by, the media will say nothing, then Willie Mason will come out and attack the New Zealand media and attempt to justify Kaufusi's selection! :lol:

maleeka lopez_old

Kiwi League said:
TRAAAAAAAITOR!!!!!!!!!
i think since he is born in australia and his parents are tongan he should play for australia or tonga as emelio has chosen to do.... i dont think he is a traitor neither him or his parents were born in nz... but correct me if u think im wrong...

*Kimmy*_old

maleeka lopez said:
Kiwi League said:
TRAAAAAAAITOR!!!!!!!!!
i think since he is born in australia and his parents are tongan he should play for australia or tonga as emelio has chosen to do.... i dont think he is a traitor neither him or his parents were born in nz... but correct me if u think im wrong...
As far as I know Kiwi League was being sarcastic. :)

Kiwi League_old

I'm waiting for Willie's comments on the North Korean nuclear test, the pledge card saga, global warming....the guys got a comment on everything.

maleeka lopez_old

hahaha maybe even the cricket drug problem... he would have something to say... didnt know kiwi league was being sarcastic...

Skinny_Ravs82

Kiwi League said:
I'm waiting for Willie's comments on the North Korean nuclear test, the pledge card saga, global warming....the guys got a comment on everything.

I'll ask him tomorrow! :lol: