General Mad butcher is the man

• Thread starter one-eyed-warrior_old
  • Start date

one-eyed-warrior_old

Just want to commend the mad butcher for handing out ponchos to the south stand when the rain came down on saturday. Great to see the man running around in a suit (in a hard downpour) with 4 helpers in toe handing out the ponchos that go for a few bucks each. Thats why i only buy my meat at the mad butcher. Shot butch

westie stylz_old

He is awesome. I'd love to know how many people are into league purely because of him whether they realise it or not.

I swear he's gonna drop dead at a Warriors game (hopefully one worth dying at like the medal presentation at the grand final after we beat the Broncos 56-0).

PB_old

Poison chalice huh Polar Bob:)

Yeah. I hope to wake up to see league kicking rugby's ass all over the NZ sporting map one day, but damned if I can see how it'll get there. I don't see Chalmers as the knight in shining armour, but here's hoping.

Butch is a legend for many reasons, but especially in that he doesn't generate any animosity. He just is who he is, so people let him be. What a great talent to have, ay?

AmeriKiwi_old

He`s done more to promote the Warriors than any one man I can think of... always talking about them on the radio, just a very loyal and giving type of guy.