General Luke

RRG_old

Apparantly Luke is now considering an offer to go to the eels in 2012 rather then re sign with the bunnies (hmmm is this a drive up his price ploy ala Matai). Regardless I think the Warriors should be putting a very very large offer his way, Luke would be a great buy

Spence_old

Luke recently said he'd like to come to the Warriors, I think he hinted later in his career though (read between the lines: get a sweet contract once I'm 33 and crap).

But yep, I haven't heard that, and I guess Kearney will be having a word in his ear, I hope the Warriors do put an offer in.

Magic Stick_old

Apparantly Luke is now considering an offer to go to the eels in 2012 rather then re sign with the bunnies (hmmm is this a drive up his price ploy ala Matai). Regardless I think the Warriors should be putting a very very large offer his way, Luke would be a great buy

Ivan is in love with Aaron Heremud....there is no need for a quality hooker like Luke

scottyb_old

Its stated in the paper today he will be loyal to the bunnies as they gave him his start and sign with them, although he did say he would be happy to play under Kearney at the Eels, but see's his future as a Bunnie

Jesbass_old

His comments about the Warriors a week or two ago were, by all accounts, geared to increase his pay packet, and good on him for helping to steer the market.

I'd love to see him here one day, but he has plenty of time on his side.

Fazz_old

apparently Luke's tied up to the bunnies for another 4 years now...Good on him for showing some loyalty imo. It'd be cool to see him and Benji as one club players...even if it's not for us. Just as it would be cool to see Manu stay a one club player for us.