General Luke Walsh "Officially" looking for a club.

sebastian_old

I read yesterday in RLW that Luke Walsh, the halfback from the Knights has "Officially" been told to look for another club as they already have Jarrod Mullen, Scott Durae, Gidley & Co, so we REALLY should make him a offer. He has a great kicking game which we are in dire need of & Andrew Johns has personally worked with him & was praising him as a halfback SO LETS SIGN HIM NOW!!!

kingdamo_old

I read yesterday in RLW that Luke Walsh, the halfback from the Knights has "Officially" been told to look for another club as they already have Jarrod Mullen, Scott Durae, Gidley & Co, so we REALLY should make him a offer. He has a great kicking game which we are in dire need of & Andrew Johns has personally worked with him & was praising him as a halfback SO LETS SIGN HIM NOW!!!

He has already said he doesn't want to come to New Zealand. I also don't think he will be our answer.

sebastian_old

He has already said he doesn't want to come to New Zealand. I also don't think he will be our answer.

Damn did he really say that, if so back to the drawing board. Though for the right money & he's got limited options, I'd be suprised if we couldn't change his mind.

Jesbass_old

Yeah, sorry Seb, but we've already approached him. He didn't even want to consider the offer. He's looking at the ESL, and other NRL clubs, but not us.

Skinny_Ravs82

Yeah funny how he wouldn't mind taking off to France, rather then just 3 hours away. Strange...

Skinny_Ravs82

*scratches head* I'm going to take a guess here and say:

'No familiar faces'? ie no ex-Knights players? LOL. We've got players from the Cows/Roosters/Bulldogs/broncos/Ees/Sea Eagles....