General Luke Walsh knocks us back.

blain91_old

Pritchard would be a mistake.

He would fit in well with our current team.

We need a player no nosense player like Andrew Ryan, Dallas Johnson or Nathan Hindmarsh.

Frank is too inconsistant.

so your saying he would be a good buy now, but a bad one in 2 years when price has gone?

we allready have those hard workers in the forwards though. luck and mannering and by that time packs will be in the starting line up. i reckon that we might be cutting out some our juniors to get him in the side..

just a rumour at this stage though.

MiXmasterreece_old

i reckon that we might be cutting out some our juniors to get him in the side..

Doubtful.

No price + no wiki = a truck load of cash. Match this up with minimal recruiting in the off season and we will have plenty of money.

I doubt this will happen though.

edguy_old

head would be a good buy .. but id go after rangi , and you would probably get him reasonbly cheap .. whens he off contract?
did anyone see how liam foran went last night for the storm troopers?
skinny u must get to see him play often ? whats the deal with him ?

MiXmasterreece_old

not money wise, im talking about the team. i relise we will be loaded.

Well hypothetically

2010 =
1. McKinnon
2. Kemp
3. Tate
4. Ropati
5. Vatuvai
6. Witt
7. Wallace?
8. Rapira
9. Fein
10. Tuimavave
11. Pritchard
12. Mannering
13. Luck

14. Henderson
15. Packer
16. Ah Mau / Fai / Matulino
17. Ah Mau / Fai / Matulino

shouldnt be much of an issue with injuries, suspension and form.

garyhobson_old

I'd go with Matt Head as an unlikely Plan A, and Liam Foran as a hopeful Plan B.

If Matt Head and Benji Marshall take the West Tigers into the finals I can't see him signing up with the Warriors. If Matt Head can hold his form together and keep playing consecutive games it wont be long untill the West Tigers sign him to a long term deal.

And what about signing Rangi Chase as our dynamic hooker then? He can also cover the halves.

kingdamo_old

Well hypothetically

2010 =
1. McKinnon
2. Kemp
3. Tate
4. Ropati
5. Vatuvai
6. Witt
7. Wallace?
8. Rapira
9. Fein
10. Tuimavave
11. Pritchard
12. Mannering
13. Luck

14. Henderson
15. Packer
16. Ah Mau / Fai / Matulino
17. Ah Mau / Fai / Matulino

shouldnt be much of an issue with injuries, suspension and form.

Hasn't Wallace re-signed with the Broncos?

Skinny_Ravs82

head would be a good buy .. but id go after rangi , and you would probably get him reasonbly cheap .. whens he off contract?
did anyone see how liam foran went last night for the storm troopers?
skinny u must get to see him play often ? whats the deal with him ?

I've seen a bit yeah I think he's pretty good but he's still developing. But seems a good prospect perhaps. Bit early to say.

edguy_old

they may struggle to re sign wallace , now hes playing origin .. his value would have incressed somewhat , from the reserve grader he was when he was at penrith , when they signed him till now ...

the broncs have already had to unload talent this year to fit in izzy . ben hannent and michael ennis , have gone already , plus we got d kemp ....

\i reckon they will start trying to get lockyer to hang up his booties next year perhaps , as well , so they can keep some of there up and coming talent ...

how do the storm and the broncs fit all these origin and internationals under a 3.5 million salary cap ......that has me stumped !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Meh_old

Anyone remember Josh Lewis?

Played for the Roosters, went over to the Titans and had a few blinders last year.

Since Prince has been back and Rogers stepped in i think hes playing for Ipswich in QLD cup. From what i hear his contract is up at the end of this year.

An option perhaps?

Kid-Dynamite_old

Anyone remember Josh Lewis?

Played for the Roosters, went over to the Titans and had a few blinders last year.

Since Prince has been back and Rogers stepped in i think hes playing for Ipswich in QLD cup. From what i hear his contract is up at the end of this year.

An option perhaps?

Why didn't he play last night for the Titans as Scotty Prince was out.

Is he injured, out of form, or is that Brad Davis guy just better?

Esoj_old

josh lewis really seems to be on the outer up there so perhaps they do think this brad davis guy is better. I think maybe lewis is just a bit inconsistient and perhaps the wrong path to go down. liam foran would be the better option I think if we can't a matt head type player that has had plenty of experince.