General Luke Walsh knocks us back.

sebastian_old

In the australian "Sun Herald" it said that the Warriors offered Luke Walsh a contract but he knocked it back.

DAMN. Anyone else to chase??

blain91_old

HEAD HEAD!!!!

he is taking his time with re-signing with the tigers, now would be the time to throw him a contract. its just he might be a bit up market now he is playing well.

id prefer head over a forward signing. we have lots of juniors coming up in that area

J_Hallow_old

HEAD HEAD!!!!

he is taking his time with re-signing with the tigers, now would be the time to throw him a contract. its just he might be a bit up market now he is playing well.

id prefer head over a forward signing. we have lots of juniors coming up in that area

have heard he wants to stay with the tigers. so i doubt that he would want to play for the warriors, UNLESS they tell him to look for another club,

Northern_Union

Last i heard Brett Firman was playing reserves, would he be a good buy?

blain91_old

i wouldnt be confident that we had a gooden if we signed firman, he could barely get a game for the panthers (wooden spooners) last year.

Kid-Dynamite_old

Head is probably the best of the bunch.

The fact that he's now forming a pretty good halves pairing with Benji at the Tigers though may see him re-signing with the Tigers shortly!

kingdamo_old

Definitely wouldn't mind seeing Head running 'round in a Warriors jumper. Give me Head!

TheBigHitter_old

Sunday News said Frank Pritchard is going to be a Warrior in 2010. Probably the forward that we have heard them talking about.

kingdamo_old

Sunday News said Frank Pritchard is going to be a Warrior in 2010. Probably the forward that we have heard them talking about.

Ugggh, he is a bit too inconsistent for mine. One day he can set the world on fire, the next he is the invisible man. Surely we have immense depth in the second row already? With both Sonny Fai AND Ben Matulino resigning..

garyhobson_old

Liam Foran or Rangi Chase. Matt Head will probably re sign with the West Tigers, he would be a great buy though.

Swanley_old

Pritchard would be a mistake.

He would fit in well with our current team.

We need a player no nosense player like Andrew Ryan, Dallas Johnson or Nathan Hindmarsh.

Frank is too inconsistant.