General Live Updates : Raiders vs Warriors

mosh_old

Wiki makes a break, Toopi on his inside, on to Fien who drops the ball,

4 mins to go, we lead by two.

mattyj_old

3 uncompleted sets out of 4 in the last 5-10min. Way to close out a game boys........falk me

mattyj_old

And what do the raiders do when they get in front. Complete the set and then kick it dead.

IanR_old

Great. Lets finally play expansive football when we have a two point lead with only a few minutes to go.

Just great.

mattyj_old

Its nathan fiens job to lead us around in the park in the last bit and show some leadership.

What does he do? drop the ball twice.

He's not a first grade football player.

Skinny_Ravs82

Oh well! Nevermind!
Unlike the rest of you, I'm going to forget about it and move. Looking forward to next week! Yah!

**yes call me whatever you want, but I don't see the point in people whinging all over again.**

mosh_old

Jason Smith shouldnt be allowed to be interviewed. The guy speaks like he has a muffler down his throat or something.

Wiki_old

Skinny_Ravs82 said:
Oh well! Nevermind!
Unlike the rest of you, I'm going to forget about it and move. Looking forward to next week! Yah!

**yes call me whatever you want, but I don't see the point in people whinging all over again.**

Yeah careful about being different ...people around here don't like positive people :)!

patty_old

i feel sorry for rueben... as soon as i heard them throwing the ball around somethign bad was going to happen

im normally a fan of fien bu now i even feel like smashing him

jahc_old

I'm so sick of losing. I havent felt a loss this bad in a long time. It almost makes me want to give up.

patty_old

im just dissaponited loosing to raiders!!! i still reckon the sharks game last year was worse where dykes scored with 30 second to go to win. i felt like crying lol