General Likiliki

numbnutsnz_old

Apparently on his way back to the Warriors for next year.

Centre problems sorted or not?

Jesbass_old

Where'd you hear that, numbnuts? (haha, hard to talk to you without feeling like I'm insulting you...)

If true, I don't think that solves our centre problem.

Spence_old

I guess it solves the Vulcans reserve centre problem?

In all seriousness, I'd be willing to give him a chance. He has all the potential, just needs to get the top two inches sorted out, whether moving to Aussie has done that is yet to be seen.

numbnutsnz_old

Im embarrassed to admit it but my source is from the VOT site. Claims its in RLW but ill get a copy to confirm.

I dont think it solves anything. He never really did it for me.

RRG_old

I like the way our recruitment is heading, the idea being we develop our own players and only buy in players who are world class. But I think this should also apply to ex warriors players so neither steve raps or likiliki should have been signed.

ToiletDuck_old

I'm with numbnutz, was never a huge fan.

Couldn't break into a Knights side, even with Mad Dog leaving? Well....sign hm up then! :confused1:

KeepingTheFaith_old

Hopefully he's developed during his stint in Newcastle, but I'm not holding my breath.

Hurrell is currently more equipped to handle first grade than Likiliki was when I saw him last and like most I feel Hurrell is a year away.

Jesbass_old

How far away is the Grand Final? That's when I want to see Hurrell on debut.

ToiletDuck_old

He'll be the next Clinton Toopi, in his prime at age 23 and go downhill from there.

facefacts_old

If he's walking out half way through a contract, we wont be paying much for him. Which is probably what hes worth.

Spence_old

When is his contract with the Knights until?

If he is going to be playing NSW Cup either way, he'd probably prefer to be home. I guess he isn't the worst player to have incase of a huge injury crisis, but I wouldn't have him in my top 30.

blain91_old

Hmm seems a bit of a wierd buy, Hurrell seems the better player, Penehe has been signed, Ropo the incumbent and Tupou as the trainee you could say. Then you have Inu... Seems a bit over the top when he isnt that awesome anyway

Northern_Union

Where'd you hear that, numbnuts? (haha, hard to talk to you without feeling like I'm insulting you...)

If true, I don't think that solves our centre problem.

Personal Attacks:
All posters should be treated with respect and also treated equally, regardless of post counts. Respect another posters view, if their view is different to yours make reference solely to the view, not to the poster. For example, you may say "I disagree with your view" and state your reasons, but you may not say "You must be seriously f****d in the head to come up with that, you simpleton". Remember, some posters may not be as strong willed as yourself, so something you post and view as being non-offensive may be deemed to be offensive by another reader. The forums are not to be used as a personal battlefield. If you must, use the private message option provided to you. Any posts in violation of this policy will be moderated accordingly.

Couldn't resist :D