David Bragg_old

I consider him the best bench player in the game.
He always makes an immediate impact off the bench coming on with an unlicensed roaming commission.

Fazz_old

Bit late, but welcome Est95!

I'm biased but I agree. I like that the mods don't go Nazi and ban people for no reason, also the random discussions are gold.

a.c.e_old

Haha no this is the first league forum I have stumbled upon, everyone has good opinions so i decided to sign up. Its nice to find people who have a passion for league and the warriors in particular

Theres alot of passion around here after a loss. Alot of overflowing passion even.

Spence_old

Yeah, it's not a nice place here after a couple losses in a row...

Unless your name is Lego_man, then it's heaven.

ToiletDuck_old

Sat nights after a loss used to be absolutely feral. They're much better now.

Jesbass_old

It's true. If we lost, I wouldn't log in until Tuesday. The forum had usually had its cathartic release by then.

Of late, it's been better...but we're winning at the moment, so that tends to influence the general mood.

ToiletDuck_old

Yeah...myself, DK and LM no longer come in here on a Sat night (while drunk) for a post match fight. We're quite mature young men now.

ToiletDuck_old

You know JB, when I watch your monthly board game wrap, it's like I'm staring longingly into your eyes.

Jesbass_old

You know JB, when I watch your monthly board game wrap, it's like I'm staring longingly into your eyes.

TD, you've got to do better than that if you want to win my heart. Ray called me today and we waxed lyrical about each other for a good ten or so minutes. That's the minimum I expect of you if you really want to challenge Ray for his position.

(Glad you took a look, though! :))

LordGnome_old

Nothing will top the aftermatch of the Titans finals loss last year when me and DK almost had a physical confrontation.

Myself and Adolf NU arguing about politics before the last election?

The Athiests vs Agnostics vs Religious types over the existance of God and the theory of eveolution?

Myself vs Skinny about whether she should get naked for us?

All good keyboard ruckusses!

ToiletDuck_old

TD, you've got to do better than that if you want to win my heart. Ray called me today and we waxed lyrical about each other for a good ten or so minutes. That's the minimum I expect of you if you really want to challenge Ray for his position.

(Glad you took a look, though! :))

Wow, I didn't realise how far I had to go...bring it on Ray :boxing:

ToiletDuck_old

Myself and Adolf NU arguing about politics before the last election?

The Athiests vs Agnostics vs Religious types over the existance of God and the theory of eveolution?

Myself vs Skinny about whether she should get naked for us?

All good keyboard ruckusses!

Best one.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings