sebastian_old

He deserves a grand final ring more than anyone else. If we do make the grand final, i'd want Lance on the bench. As long as hes in any decent level of form (at the time), i'd put his place on the bench as a priority.

ToiletDuck_old

Yeah, good to hear some insight from the hobbit. He's only the second player I've heard mention that infamous half time "speech" from the Grand Final.

Haha I always forget about that and then get reminded from time to time. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that dressing room.

ToiletDuck_old

He deserves a grand final ring more than anyone else. If we do make the grand final, i'd want Lance on the bench. As long as hes in any decent level of form (at the time), i'd put his place on the bench as a priority.

I think Berrigan and Lance are both very good options on the bench. I do like the look of Lance there though, has always been good around the ruck and great support play. Would get my vote for sure.

Jesbass_old

Haha I always forget about that and then get reminded from time to time. I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall in that dressing room.

You are aware that it even had the wrong teams in the grand final? If it had paid off, we would be calling him a legend, but it backfired monumentally.

danpatmac_old

I think St. Helens have no idea what a good player they have just picked up.

Lego_Man_old

You are aware that it even had the wrong teams in the grand final? If it had paid off, we would be calling him a legend, but it backfired monumentally.

If i recall correctly the tape had us playing the Broncos in the Grand Final.

Jesbass_old

If i recall correctly the tape had us playing the Broncos in the Grand Final.

Yep, and we scored the match winning try at the end of the game.

Assuming we'd played the Broncos, it could have been quite a good tool to motivate the guys.

But not as a half time speech!

Fazz_old

I vote Lance gets the 14 over Berro, more out of loyalty then anything else haha. Though on his day Lance is better then Berro and Lance's day seems to come more often...

ToiletDuck_old

Welcome to the forum Est95.

I agree he is more creative than Berro, and I'd give him the nod. So lethal close to the line on his day. Was it end of 2008 when he kept flopping over for the Warriors and Kiwis at close range.

Est95_old

Welcome to the forum Est95.

I agree he is more creative than Berro, and I'd give him the nod. So lethal close to the line on his day. Was it end of 2008 when he kept flopping over for the Warriors and Kiwis at close range.

Thanks man, ive been reading for a while but only just had my account activated.

yeah he's lethal close to the line he's got good strength for a little dude.

ToiletDuck_old

Thanks man, ive been reading for a while but only just had my account activated.

Have you been posting on any other Warrior related forums? Namely VOT and LU..

Not that we discriminate.

Jesbass_old

He's very elusive when it comes to line breaks, too. The number of times I've seen him run through a defensive line with no obvious gaps just by dipping one shoulder...

(And welcome! :thumb:)

Est95_old

Have you been posting on any other Warrior related forums? Namely VOT and LU..

Not that we discriminate.

Haha no this is the first league forum I have stumbled upon, everyone has good opinions so i decided to sign up. Its nice to find people who have a passion for league and the warriors in particular

LordGnome_old

Haha no this is the first league forum I have stumbled upon, everyone has good opinions so i decided to sign up. Its nice to find people who have a passion for league and the warriors in particular

You'll find that some people on here have some other, rather strange and possibly illegal, passions as well as league.

Jesbass_old

Est95: LordGnome is of course referring to this:

Union%20Kiss.jpg

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings