General Lance Hohaia signs with Catalans... (Rumour)

• Thread starter 2big2strong_old
  • Start date

blain91_old

(back to the thread)

hohaia has been trainig with the warriors so far.. i think.

jahc_old

(back to the thread)

It's a shame what not being picked has done to his game. He's playing shit consistently now. First for the Lions, and then for the Kiwis. He used to be my favourite back. I was thinking he'd return to form in the tests and it would force Cleary to play him in the halves at the Warriors, but he seems to have lost it. Can he get it back? I dunno eh.

blain91_old

yeah i didnt see a spark there... im now more liking the idea of new talent. everyother team has a couple quility young halves coming through, im sure we do somewhere. i've seen jody henry a few times, he looked like a real 7, really guided the team around. John didnt have a hot year at all, and locke to me seems too good running the ball, so i think fullback suits him well.

im not to fussed if he goes, gives another junior a go.

and we arent going to buy brett firman!!! lol

Jesbass_old

I have yet to see a thread where you don't have a crack at the institution of marriage....

Lol, I'm sure there's another one out there.

blain91 said:
(back to the thread)

Aye. I was hoping to find a photo of him on the training photos, but haven't been able to. But as he's still listed on the main site and the other departing players aren't, I think it's just a mixture of an NRL.com error, and the off season playing with our minds. :p

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Its official, Lance is still a vodafone warrior, i have got an email from Leon Marsh, stateting that Lance is still apart of the 2008 team.