General Lance Hohaia signs with Catalans... (Rumour)

• Thread starter 2big2strong_old
  • Start date

PB_old

Dont worry bob, I'm chust choking.

I know, jahc, but when it comes to forum members guaranteed to get the post count up, this is a heavyweight contest to be savoured. It's the off-season, I have a lack of league stimuli, and a need to live vicariously thorough someone... dammit!

Northern_Union

Looking at JJ's and Skinnys post counts we might well call it a sumo wrestling match.

Skinny_Ravs82

The fact you are all still here indactes you all don't have friends where as I'm going out! :p

PB_old

The fact you are all still here indactes you all don't have friends where as I'm going out! :p

Yeah, but going out to find some friends, Skinny. If you are getting them takeout, bring us back some. Please. We're lonely. Help us. Take pity!

jahc_old

lol, this thread is funny.

God I cant wait for the league to start again.

Sky digital is being installed within 5 days (its booked for the 10th, but is siting with a technician who may be able to come earlier.. I'm waiting for his phone call!). notice how whenever an NRL game and a Super14 game clash, they put the league on Sky Sport 2? thats sucked for years being a UHF subscriber! sure the Warriors are always live on Sky1, but I dont get to see the other teams much.

Northern_Union

Yet Sky built themselves on rugby league when they couldn't get union. No loyalty in big money.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jesbass_old

lol, this thread is funny.

God I cant wait for the league to start again.

Sky digital is being installed within 5 days (its booked for the 10th, but is siting with a technician who may be able to come earlier.. I'm waiting for his phone call!). notice how whenever an NRL game and a Super14 game clash, they put the league on Sky Sport 2? thats sucked for years being a UHF subscriber! sure the Warriors are always live on Sky1, but I dont get to see the other teams much.

Yeah mate. Did you notice how quick we were to sabotage the main topic and follow on with mere idle banter? This is precisely why I dislike the off
season!

jahc_old

Yeah, I was conscious of the fact I was veering wildly off topic, but you guys are my buddies now, so I went through with it. :)

P.S. I dislike the off season because theres no league. hehe

Northern_Union

I get right into the cricket while the league off season is on...it's the only thing that keeps me sane.

jahc_old

Cricket: the most boring game in the world. And yeah I like it too. :)

I think I'm actually starting to like test matches, because we're playing a side we can actually beat. Still, I was a bit worried at how they've just about caught up to our total without losing a wicket?

JonB_old

Yeah mate. Did you notice how quick we were to sabotage the main topic and follow on with mere idle banter? This is precisely why I dislike the off
season!

I have yet to see a thread where you don't have a crack at the institution of marriage....