General Lance Hohaia signs with Catalans... (Rumour)

• Thread starter 2big2strong_old
  • Start date

LordGnome_old

Has Lance actually signed for Les Catalans then, as this has been a long running rumour?

And does this mean we can now sign Bread Fireman?

Jesbass_old

I'm doubtful that this is the case, gents. Nothing mentioned on the Warriors site, but more telling is that despite being a part of the media circus that gets news before it breaks, I've heard nothing from Richard Becht. It's either the rumour, or the NRL have jumped the gun and it will soon be announced. I doubt we'll hear anything before Monday, though, when the Warriors staff return to work.

Skinny_Ravs82

Checking all avaliable sources that I know off likely to break this sort of news and there is nothing that suggests its true. It was rumored some months back that he was being considered through Jone's recommendation.

So no, I believe that is a false print.

Northern_Union

Checking all avaliable sources that I know off likely to break this sort of news and there is nothing that suggests its true. It was rumored some months back that he was being considered through Jone's recommendation.

So no, I believe that is a false print.

Is that source the fence on saturday?

jahc_old

The fence on saturday? What mean you?

I did a google search just in case there was an online rugby opinion column called "the fence" lol. thats a cool name though, eh? It's got a nice tongue in cheek flavour to it.

Jesbass_old

The fence on saturday? What mean you?

I did a google search just in case there was an online rugby opinion column called "the fence" lol. thats a cool name though, eh? It's got a nice tongue in cheek flavour to it.

Lol. I think he was referring to the danger of getting splinters in one's posterior, rather than another website, lol.

Northern_Union

God help us if there a RL publication called the fence on saturday.

Yes JJ has it right, a tongue in cheek referral to a certain someone.

PB_old

I'm guessing that's a "no", NU... ;)

Yep. I'd say so, JB. Though I note that nrl.com has been quoted as a non-source even though his leaving is actually on their site, and they are the official body governing the game - unlike, for instance, everyone else quoted. A webmaster has likely contacted her stating it was published in error, so a post of that e-mail should confirm.

Jesbass_old

Yep. I'd say so, JB. Though I note that nrl.com has been quoted as a non-source even though his leaving is actually on their site, and they are the official body governing the game - unlike, for instance, everyone else quoted. A webmaster has likely contacted her stating it was published in error, so a post of that e-mail should confirm.

Sounds like a draw to me, PB.

Skinny 1 - 1 NU

The telling thing is that Catalans and the ESL have said nothing. And if there was a Warriors news release, it'd be sitting in my email inbox right now...but it isn't. ;)

jahc_old

Doesn't work that way, if its a draw neither of them get a point!! so its 0-0 then. LOL

:)