Player Konrad Hurrell

Shii when I first saw this thread on the main page, I thought we had signed Koni for 2022. Surely bring him back on loan for a Raiders game. How good were the times when Shaun and Koni used to have a field day and give Jarrod Croker nightmares 😆 Ugly incident above anyways, glad Hurrell is fine after the KO and still has his good sense of humour.

There is an old saying, never run to a fight.

Poor old Konrad ran straight into that hit. Short right hook on the jaw boom.

A lot of English fans do not think the ESL is dirty.

Still a lot dirtier than the handbags in the NRL.

Wigan vs Catalan the other day Tomkins got head butted and tried to use his own nut to strike back, his brother Joel came in with the punch.

ESL has always been the more violent competition. Look at the filth Hohaia copped on the ground, you just don't see that stuff in the NRL any more.

Unusual to see Konrad down from an actual Injury. I guess he will avoid Mossop in future.

Wigan vs Catalan the other day Tomkins got head butted and tried to use his own nut to strike back, his brother Joel came in with the punch.

ESL has always been the more violent competition. Look at the filth Hohaia copped on the ground, you just don't see that stuff in the NRL any more.

Unusual to see Konrad down from an actual Injury. I guess he will avoid Mossop in future.
Tbh, the ESL isn’t normally that dirty. There have however been a few incidents this season, the Hardaker headbutt you mention being one (Hardaker is a grade A tit btw).
I don’t know what was in Mossops head, never struck me as being a dirty player. Something said or niggled him no doubt

Reactions: Sup42
Read Mossop headbutted him on the ground, so the grubs done that then dropped him. Calling that self defence is a load of crap, Mossop has a reputation over there too

Reactions: Akkerz
Tbh, the ESL isn’t normally that dirty. There have however been a few incidents this season, the Hardaker headbutt you mention being one (Hardaker is a grade A tit btw).
I don’t know what was in Mossops head, never struck me as being a dirty player. Something said or niggled him no doubt
Yeah overall I would agree.

I know the game is better without that stuff because of player welfare, as a viewer though, I do miss it....even though you are not meant to say that.

Reactions: Akkerz

Quite a long run for Konnie from Warriors days, cold have fallen with exhaustion.

Salford Red Devils prop Lee Mossop and Leeds Rhinos half-back Luke Gale have been given two-match bans for punching in Sunday's ill-tempered game.

Mossop was sent off for punching Konrad Hurrell in the 16th minute.
Bodene Thompson, who was sent off in the same incident, has been given a one-match punching ban, as has Salford's Joe Burgess.

Red Devils' forward Jack Wells has been banned for two games for a dangerous throw.

Leeds' second-row Alex Mellor has been handed a one-game ban for making contact with the match official.

Salford's Ryan Lannon was sin-binned in the same incident as Gale but has avoided a ban after only being charged with a Grade A offence.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/rugby-league/57644902