Player Konrad Hurrell

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Anyone see him before the Storm game last night running around with his fro on show, and laughing at being on the big screen during the Warm up ?

Biggest Afro in the comp he wins.

The commentators focused on Konrads hair in the build up to Slaters farewell Queensland tour.

Konrad would love that.

That's why he was prancing around showing his hair off during the build up.

Feel sorry for the Titans inheriting one of our worst attitude players in the clubs history.

Kata reminds me a bit of him with his love of the Corner Cam.Couldn't help notice he took the obligatory rest with a feigned injury.

Finished the game lying on his back huffing and puffing.

Got turned inside out for the game losing Try.

The Warriors are a very different team without these losers...bugger me they are in the finals because they got rid of his ilk.

Last edited:

leaguejunkie

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 20, 2016
Anyone see him before the Storm running around with his fro ?

Biggest Afro in the comp he wins.

The commentators focused on Konrads hair in the build up to Slaters farewell Queensland tour.

Konrad would love that.

That's why he was prancing around showing his hair off during the build up.

Feel sorry for the Titans inheriting one of our worst attitude players in the clubs history.

Kata reminds me a bit of him with his love of the Corner Cam.Couldn't help notice he took the obligatory rest with a feigned injury.

Finished the game lying on his back huffing and puffing.

Got turned inside out for the game losing Try.

The Warriors are a very different team without these losers.
Biggest clown in the NRL. Glad we kicked him to the curb.

Ever Hopeful

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Feb 24, 2013
A lot of the defence not keen on him! Can't say I blame them. Lots of space to run there.

Interesting to note that his knees up, run at the traffic style seems to have changed. The lack of a highlight reel was never his problem though.

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Jul 15, 2013
Sydney
Should we get him back to feed Fusitua, maybe he's not a such a dipshit now we've only got one centre. Koni and Peta could be a good combo if you forget about the tackling and training and blowies.

I watch quite a few of the Rhinos games, yes he has the good runs but shit he is very error prone too, don’t remember ball security being an issue so much here but he spills A LOT of ball. Has a bit of an issue with discipline on defence too

Worried2Death

1st Grade Fringe
Mar 6, 2016
I watch quite a few of the Rhinos games, yes he has the good runs but shit he is very error prone too, don’t remember ball security being an issue so much here but he spills A LOT of ball. Has a bit of an issue with discipline on defence too
His ball security was never that great but I remember it getting progressively worse after he came back from working on his kamikaze running style. He cost us an Anzac game in Melbourne with about three critical drops in tackles, I think he got hooked and fell out of favour with the club after that.

Reactions: matiunz and Defence

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings