Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
On the warnings earlier about not posting your vote or talking about your vote before 7pm. One of the things I had about American politics is all of the celebrities that tell everyone who they are voting for or try and get people to vote for a certain way. Encourage people to vote, yes. Try and get them to vote a specific way I'm not a fan of.

Also funny with all of the celebrities that say if a specific person gets elected they will leave the country. They never seem to follow through on that.

Best to keep it private.

As a proud Māori and a teacher, I am gutted with this result. I am an Aucklander too, and hold no grudges for the covid lockdowns. Big picture, I am very grateful to be a Kiwi where we can all have our say.
If anyone is pissed off about lockdowns it should be the South Island. Had no cases yet lockdown.

I really wish NZ was more progressive.

National's Melissa Lee's lead in Mt Albert has dropped back. She is only 80 votes ahead of Labour's Helen White now. It's going to go down to the wire.
Special votes usually got to National

I have just checked the seat chart. National will probably not need Te Pati Maori or Winston, and they will get an extra seat because of the bye election coming up.

Looking more and more likely that NZFirst will be needed to form a Government

I have just checked the seat chart. National will probably not need Te Pati Maori or Winston, and they will get an extra seat because of the bye election coming up.
They will never have Te Pati Maori. I think they are going to need Winston once the dust settles

Back