• DRAW

• Knights 12-

• Knights Ransom!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
MarkW

MarkW

I don't really need to point out the obvious but, we suck.

Reactions: 1 user
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
So they start playing with 3mins to go???! losers

Reactions: 2 users
Sledge

Sledge

If I was Kearney I would resign in the press conference after this. I would say "I fucked up and I'm a shit coach the warriors are a shit team but I'm a worse coach - Cappy will take over for the rest of the season" then I want Cappy to hold a presser 5 minutes later and say the same thing and nominate Stacey jones
Isn't Stacey our Attack coach?

Tragic

Tragic

I never thought I would ask for a Bring Back Cappy thread but.....................

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users

kabkram

OK cast the old mind back to round 1 Warriors win 26-22 , Twenty rounds later have we gone backwards? have the Knights improved? Yes to both, I reckon I know whose fans are going to have a better end to the decade. . . .

Reactions: 3 users
Aman

Aman

Be ashamed warriors be very ashamed.... but we know you won't. You'll prob get on the bourbon and pills and give us the same shit next week

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
drunk_monk

drunk_monk

Can't wait until we win a game so we can get a team song

• Haha
Pozza

Pozza

Good luck to the Dogs with Foran next year. His stay with us has been a complete waste of space.
Professionalism and culture he is not.

Raw Power

Raw Power

Same old thing came out in the second half like we should have started... but then again it would not have lasted long... well done novice Knights

mrblonde

mrblonde

FUCK OFF KEARNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And replace him with precisely who, sunshine?

Another rookie. Who might work the team into the 8 on his first season. But, most probably, won't.

The Warriors club would be a paradise tomorrow if Jim Doyle had a submachine gun (paraphrasing Reverend Jim Jones).

Definitely wearing my "I'll watch the Warriors but I don't really care who wins, just so long as it's a good game" hat right now...

Khaboom

Khaboom

Trumps taking a 17 day holiday - can he take Kearney with him please? There's a possum squashed on my road that would get a better process going.

Status
Not open for further replies.