Votes: 16 27.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
gREVUS

gREVUS

Long live the Rainbows and Butterflies
Contributor
SK doesnt look like hes lost the dressing room to me. That half time video looks like they are listening.

Reactions: 1 users
Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

The poor bastard behind the bar at the Mt Albert league club..... there is NOBODY there apart from him and the 4 numpties with microphones!!!

Reactions: 1 user
gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
Oh well, still smiling, A win is a win. Take em ugly any day of the week, at least now I can look forward to going to the broncos game next week

Reactions: 3 users
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

I dunno, I dont subscribe to the refs are out to get us theory, but that was foul. It really stunk. 2 tries the knights shouldn't have and one more for the warriors and that game looks totally different. If the warriors had lost, like with the bad call against the storm imagine it. Season OVER.

When the bunker cant even be bothered to look properly because they expect a mistake, then they are ruling on what they expect to see, not what is in front of them. And they are biased
Waste of time talking about what ifs. The facts are we beat 18 players plus the bunker. That was adversity.

• Love
Reactions: 2 users
Tyrael

Tyrael

to be fair, no one would ever pick him to play centre, but yea it sucked.

Mate, it wasn't a defensive error at centre. It was a play the ball error. He tried to play it too quickly, two knights players were still on him.

Horriors2013

Horriors2013

Vossy was mentioning during the game the rocks and diamonds play that the warriors are. Every time they did something good they followed it up with something terrible. That last minute was exactly that, hold the ball, go up the field, kick it out, but Papalii has to fluff it up.
Do you still play HOTS?

gREVUS

gREVUS

Contributor
Mate, it wasn't a defensive error at centre. It was a play the ball error. He tried to play it too quickly, two knights players were still on him.
Oh I dont disagree, It was shit. and if there was anyone better, I would drop him for it. But I think I am way meaner than SK, cause I woulda dropped almost the whole team by now.

Reactions: 1 user
Horriors2013

Horriors2013

I dunno, I dont subscribe to the refs are out to get us theory, but that was foul. It really stunk. 2 tries the knights shouldn't have and one more for the warriors and that game looks totally different. If the warriors had lost, like with the bad call against the storm imagine it. Season OVER.

When the bunker cant even be bothered to look properly because they expect a mistake, then they are ruling on what they expect to see, not what is in front of them. And they are biased
They're not basing it on what they can see. They're just selected onthe wrong criteria.

Status
Not open for further replies.