Status
Not open for further replies.

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Jun 21, 2012
Mt. Wellington, Auckland
Knights vs Warriors Gameday Chatter [Round 1, 2020]

Ben+Matulino+NRL+Rd+10+Knights+v+Warriors+Gb-ok-XfreTx.jpg

And here we go folks. Our official start to the 2020 season :).

Our throwback pic takes us back to 2011...

Lance155

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 24, 2013
Team list cut to 19 with perham and King staying. I watchedboth trials and don't recall this king guy...is he any good?

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
Team list cut to 19 with perham and King staying. I watchedboth trials and don't recall this king guy...is he any good?
He's a Fijian international. With the chance he's being given through all our injuries its up to him to put his best foot forward.
Quite a small mobile prop though.

Reactions: bruce and Weno

RobRoyMcCoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2012
I am fizzing at the bung for the game today!

I know we are not the most glamourous of teams etc. but I care not a jot.

They are my team and I cant wait to watch them!

Paasi is a big loss, I worry we will get steamrolled up front. Hopefully we can get parity as our backline has potential. I am not convinced by Herbert but I hope he proves me wrong.

Donal

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2014
Auckland
IF ...

... we continue the recent odd pattern of doing better away than at home

... we follow-up on the talk that was going around pre-season that the team might go back to old style Warriors free-flowing attack (esp given we have talent in our backs)

... newbies Taunoa-Brown and Katoa supply the up-front grunt we've been badly missing (lot of good comments about them in Fantasy circles)

... Tohu Harris is back in form

then we could win this one. Not that a single NRL tipping expert gives us a chance, they've gone 14 - 0 for the Knights

Stalefish540

Contributor
May 13, 2017
Mt. Smart
Apparently the weather is pretty ho hum in Newy. That probably doesn't suit us well, if it turns into a grinder game but who knows as free flowing may not suit us either haha

Good luck to the boys, and special good luck to Katoa and Jamayne Tounua-Brown on your NRL debuts.

Just rip in and make a good fist of it boys, thats all I ever want to see is 100% effort to the cause.

Uk Warriors fan

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 14, 2017
It’s funny but I’m keen to see the game but not hyped about it. We haven’t signed anyone of any value, we have the same coaches & same player selection. What’s going to be different? Win or lose GO THE WARRIORS!!!!!

Reactions: Worried2Death
Status
Not open for further replies.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings