Internationals Kiwis vs Kangaroos 2018

warriors4eva

last few days of September

is everyone else still waiting on their Kiwis v Aus Tickets ??

razzrillinger

razzrillinger

last few days of September

is everyone else still waiting on their Kiwis v Aus Tickets ??

Yeah haven't seen mine yet.

I see Michael Maguire did some media yesterday. He confirmed that Roger Tuivasa-Sheck won't be playing for the Kiwis this year (no surprises there really).

Sounds like he'll have a bit over a week to prepare the team for the test against the Kangaroos.

Hope he can put a real stamp on the team during that build up and then the tour of England.

He only had a couple of days with the team before the Denver Test, which must have been frustrating.

Fazz

Fazz

Whats the squad gonna look like?? Not sure whos under injury cloud.

1. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
2. Isaako
3. Whare/Hiku - Pending Whare injury
4. Manu
5. Rapana
6. Hughes
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Jbrom
9. Levi
10. Taupau
11. Harris
12. Tapine/CNH - Pending Tapine injury
13. Blair

14. Brandon Smith/Niko
15. Fisher-Harris
16. Ah Mau
17. NAS

I'm not mad at that team. Pretty decent across the park, considering our first choice FB and HK are out. Levi is a concern though ... dude is just straight up mud. It's a sad indictment of the Kiwi hooking stocks tbh. Fingers crossed Smith kicks on - you'd have to rate his chances considering he's got a full year under Smith next year and then probably starting after that.

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Kiwis vs Kangaroos tickets just arrived in my email.
Made the mistake of getting mobile tickets. All they send you is 20 damn text messages! Still have to go online and download it.

Hopefully sales pick up. Packed house is a good house. Theres three games on that day so I don't see why it shouldn't...

Reactions: 1 users
razzrillinger

razzrillinger

Stacey Jones is going to be an assistant for the Kiwis for the Kangaroos Test and the England Tour.

Nathan Cayless is going to be an assistant for just the Kangaroos Test.

The article I read also said that Tohu Harris may be in doubt because of his recent knee operations.

Tony Martin

Tony Martin

Stacey Jones is going to be an assistant for the Kiwis for the Kangaroos Test and the England Tour.

Nathan Cayless is going to be an assistant for just the Kangaroos Test.

The article I read also said that Tohu Harris may be in doubt because of his recent knee operations.
In all seriousness the more warriors players out the better. I would also
Like Shaun Johnson to pull pin. I would rather all our guns having a full Pre season with Corvo

Reactions: 4 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Made the mistake of getting mobile tickets. All they send you is 20 damn text messages! Still have to go online and download it.

Hopefully sales pick up. Packed house is a good house. Theres three games on that day so I don't see why it shouldn't...
I will be dying to see who turns up to my usual seats. I have my doubts.

Selector

Have we ever had such depth in the halves at the junior level before looking at the Junior Kiwis squad. You've got CTH, Turner from the Warriors. Dylan Brown from the eels, Dean Blore from the Panthers. Then you've got the likes of dre ngatui-woe from the Broncos who played for the Kiwis u18 team last season. Then lastly you have Kaeo Weeks, a 'Mozzie' who plays for Manly, played SOO for NSW u16s this year and won the Harold Matthews comp this year. Manly have big raps on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4 users

WarriorBall

Have we ever had such depth in the halves at the junior level before looking at the Junior Kiwis squad. You've got CTH, Turner from the Warriors. Dylan Brown from the eels, Dean Blore from the Panthers. Then you've got the likes of dre ngatui-woe from the Broncos who played for the Kiwis u18 team last season. Then lastly you have Kaeo Weeks, a 'Mozzie' who plays for Manly, played SOO for NSW u16s this year and won the Harold Matthews como this year. Manly have big raps on him.

Probably not, I see Paul Roche has been named in the wider Junior Kiwis squad, interesting to see who they go with in the halves out of Chanel Harris-Tavita, Roache, Brown and Blore.

Also noticed Christian Tuipulotu has been named in the NZ Residents 18’s team, I thought he’d been lost to rugby.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony Martin

Tony Martin

Wouldn’t be a bad looking side for the JKs

1.Hayze perham
2.lewis soosemea
3.morgan Harper
4.Mawene Hiroti
5. Moses suli
6. Dylan brown
7.Chanel Harris-Tavita
8. Moses Fotuaki
9. Manase Fainu
10.??
11.Preston Riki
12. Joe vuna
13. Isaiah papalii

14. Tom ale
15.jordan Riki
16. Rory Ferguson
17.??

WarriorBall

Not rugby, signed by the Roosters.

Ah Roosters was it, and not surprising tbh he's a smart kid who probably wants to look after his family and no doubt saw holes in the Warriors junior development program.

Silver lining is he's not lost to the Kiwis though no doubt harbours dreams of wearing the other black jersey like most kids coming through.

Selector

Based on the wider squad that was previuosly annouced my Junior Kiwis squad. 8 of the starting 13 have NRL experice. The junior Kiwis have never had as much NRL experience in a team before.

Masters
Harper
Suli
Funa
Hiroti
Harris-Tavita
Brown
Kaufusi
Fainu
Saulo
Papali'i
Vuna
Fotuaika

Perham
Ferguson
Preston Riki
Pere

brightman

brightman

Silver lining is he's not lost to the Kiwis though no doubt harbours dreams of wearing the other black jersey like most Tongan kids coming through.
you mean when the Kiwis can afford to pay like All Blacks..