Internationals Kiwis vs Kangaroos 2018

scottyb

Warriors tragic
Contributor
May 11, 2012
How is Moses Suli eligible to play for the Kiwi's? he was born in Sydney to Tongan parents. Has he lived in NZ as a youngster?

Reactions: smc and bruce

Tedster

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 29, 2014
Whats wrong with this picture on zero tackle, they taking the p or what?

GettyImages-679240838-696x464.jpg
Whats inappropriate about this? :eek:

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
How is Moses Suli eligible to play for the Kiwi's? he was born in Sydney to Tongan parents. Has he lived in NZ as a youngster?

His parents are probably nz citizens.
That's how a lot of people get into Australia- nz is a stepping stone.

Reactions: bruce

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
I reckon Joseph Manu has got a centre spot sewn up. Even moreso if the Roosters go deep in the finals.
Anyone know how long Whare is out of action for?

WarriorBall

I reckon Joseph Manu has got a centre spot sewn up. Even moreso if the Roosters go deep in the finals.
Anyone know how long Whare is out of action for?

He’s probably the most in form Center option tbh, would be an interesting matchup if he were to mark Mitchell against the Kangaroos in October.

Reactions: Defence

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
Reactions: Big_Fattz

bruce

Warriors 1st Grader
Contributor
Sep 1, 2015
It was a shambles and worse still it was allowed play out in front of the media, one of the lowest points in New Zealand rugby league.
So true...and shit they have had some!!!...us old timers could run a thread on good Kiwi disaster stories...but they still survive:)
No benji in the wider squad... thought he has been in form this year
Not playing in the finals...I haven't checked but I think only Masters, Rapana, Ah Mau, Taupau and Proctor aren't in the finals. Geez that is one tough forward pack. I like the look of this.

Reactions: WarriorBall

Tony Martin

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 4, 2016
Joseph manu has done some freakish stuff this year; he’s just not an Aussie so the Aussie commentators don’t get as hard over him. In saying that gasnier is a huge fan. Would have him in a warriors jumper any day over Latrell

Reactions: Aman, tim and bruce

Swanley

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 13, 2012
Tonbridge, Kent, UK
So true...and shit they have had some!!!...us old timers could run a thread on good Kiwi disaster stories...but they still survive:)

Not playing in the finals...I haven't checked but I think only Masters, Rapana, Ah Mau, Taupau and Proctor aren't in the finals. Geez that is one tough forward pack. I like the look of this.
Proctor wouldn't make my team...Ah Mau is still playing finals.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings