Internationals Kiwis Gameday Thread

Magic Stick_old

Ben Matulino best prop in the game...I hope bluey increases his minutes next year

Spence_old

Was it just my shit TV, or was that a terrible game to watch visually? I could hardly see who had the ball when they passed it through the backline.

fanrrior_old

Grant Rovelli best halfback in the world. Hope Bluey signs him.

........................................................................................................................................................................................................................
oh now I get it, haha

a.c.e_old

Move Foren into the centres and let Benji run the plays. At the moment our wingers arent doing F' all. And someone needs to show Benji how to defend in the line, what the hell was he doing half the time!!

NEWBIE_old

positives from the game Matulino is a beast, Glenn needs more minutes he made a difference when he game on, we didnt let the game blow out when it got to 16 - 0,

negatives poor decison making on defense and attack, espeiclally Benji he cant defend, he gets covered in the nrl by Ellis, his kicking game was average Our bench props added nothing to the team. Moi Moi just looks like he's going through the motitions.

but all in all im very happy with the team I hope they dont make to many changes for the Wales we need to continue to build combinations. If we play to our potential cut out the mistakes we can beat Australia and most diffently England.

Something else to note we need to target Chris Lawrence he ran out of the defensive line a few times when we got past him we nearly scored if only Nightingale had off thrown a better pass

fitzy_old

not bad, compared to lst game. But still nowhere near good enough at this level. Matalino was the only player, apart possiubly from mannering who even tried to dent the ozzie defence line. the bacline was bloody woeful. Play like that and they will go through without a win, even against Wales

kiwi's 13-6_old

that was better in the 2nd half we were actually good, still little men getting caught out against bigger opposition eg; luke with scott and benji with t.rex.

faifailoa had decent game and brown was ok i was ready to have thwm shot after last week. beale showed nothing much in 2 games now. nightingale was good game after last weeks shocker! we dropped a bit to much ball attack still not organised especially in the 1st half.

ref was shit penalised mannering in the opening minute for holding on to long in the tackle then proceeded to let people hold down in the tackle for the whole game, that penalty and jeremy smith penalty for charge down both lead to trys in the next set so i think we were bit hard done by the ref...

Beetle_old

Anyone see Mannerings no look pass to Beale? :cl

jeez I hate Watmough love to see him get knocked the f@#k out

For a test player he did some dumb things today. Also see when he tried to put a shot on Rapira in the Gf and bounced off, he had to play the rest of the game injured afterwards.

Moz_old

For a test player he did some dumb things today. Also see when he tried to put a shot on Rapira in the Gf and bounced off, he had to play the rest of the game injured afterwards.

yeah you gotta wonder if a single player constantly infringes throughout the game and gets pinged more than once, at some point would the ref warn him? surely that is bordering on professional fouls?

Spence_old

That was the most blatant strip I've ever seen lol. Everyone had stopped and Chockmough comes along and punches the ball out. I cracked up laughing.

slaughterhouse.sa_old

haha fitzy . .. Mannering never dented a line in his life.

Alex GLenn needs big minutes.
He is going to be a fixture in kiwis jersey LONGTERM.