Internationals Kiwis Gameday Thread

Chch fan_old

Lol. The Aussies are playing as filthy as we were last match.

How do they get away with some of this f@#ken crap in the play the ball?? Especially Smith. Milked that first penalty. And Foran penalised just because it was on Slater, Australia have had three worse that that! Scott should have been penalized for running in but no hold up we will give the penalty against Smith. The ref and the touchie said there was nothing in the challange on the kicker but yet still find a penalty which leads to a try as did Forans penalty. There second try was very dodgy.

I really really hate highlighting things like this because it always makes you look like a sore loser but it's been pretty bad. We are not helping ourselfs though that's for sure with some pretty poor play. Will be tough but at least we are not completly out of it at halftime. 16-0 we can do it go the Kiwis!!!

playdaball_old

I thought Thurston was saying the words to the haka - watch the replay.

I've supported the Kiwis since the mid 70s but I'm finding it hard to get motivated with this series. My son's first cricket game this season but I stayed at home to watch this... maybe a RWC / Warriors GF hangover???

Ryan_old

How do they get away with some of this f@#ken crap in the play the ball?? Especially Smith. Milked that first penalty. And Foran penalised just because it was on Slater, Australia have had three worse that that! Scott should have been penalized for running in but no hold up we will give the penalty against Smith. The ref and the touchie said there was nothing in the challange on the kicker but yet still find a penalty which leads to a try as did Forans penalty. There second try was very dodgy.

I really really hate highlighting things like this because it always makes you look like a sore loser but it's been pretty bad. We are not helping ourselfs though that's for sure with some pretty poor play. Will be tough but at least we are not completly out of it at halftime. 16-0 we can do it go the Kiwis!!!
Pretty much true. Locke copped an obvious high tackle early in the game. Penalty? Nope. The biggest problem I've seen this morning is failure to capitalise on opportunities. We've put too many eggs in one basket with regards to Marshall, in my opinion, and if he isn't firing, we lack options.