Internationals Kiwis Depth Chart

Why? He's played QLD U18's & 20's, for the USA & Samoa
Didn't move to Australia before his 13th birthday and his dad never played origin. Them the rules.
I don't care if he doesn't want to rep nz he can play for Samoa or the U.S can't let these Australian sides think they can break eligibility laws because they will do it again

playdaball

Heritage Member
Didn't move to Australia before his 13th birthday and his dad never played origin. Them the rules.
I don't care if he doesn't want to rep nz he can play for Samoa or the U.S can't let these Australian sides think they can break eligibility laws because they will do it again

Nek minit …

The QRL announce that Wally Lewis is his father.

• Haha
Reactions: Defence
Wouldn't it be NSWRL with the issue around his selection rather than the NZRL then?

Warriorsupporter1

Francis Molo has also been named for the Morons, born in Auckland and has represented the Cook Islands.

Warriorsupporter1

They tried to get Jason Taumalolo, were turned down. Queensland are running out of depth and the fact that a quarter of Nrl players have some form of Kiwi eligibility, this will only increase. Vlandy is trying to change the rules to allow Kiwis to play in origin.