Internationals Kiwi team for England test?

Magic Stick_old

Watching the samoa game....Sau didnt impress me.and I liked the look of Fien at 7.and i see no reason why Luke couldnt play 80.

Team id like to see

Hohaia
Nightingale
SKD
Mannering
Vatuvei
Marshall
Fien
FPN
Luke
Blair
Pritchard
Harrison
Smith

Eastwood
Mckendry
JWH
Manu

2big2strong_old

I like the look of your team MS. I agree that Sau was non-existent. I thought Mannering was outstanding when he was running out wide (in the centres) last night, 2 try assists. The Man!

Magic Stick_old

England really faded fitness wise in that 2nd half.

Maybe the best scooter out of dummy half in Perrett could be an option off the bench

Northern_Union

Will the Poms fade that badely again with a run under there belts and the chance to shake out the cobweb against the Maori?
I think they'll be better for that run out against the Maori.

Magic Stick_old

Will the Poms fade that badely again with a run under there belts and the chance to shake out the cobweb against the Maori?
I think they'll be better for that run out against the Maori.

Kiwis will play a high tempo game...Can the big England forwards hang with the kiwis for 80min

I cant see England handling SKD and Vatuvei either

PB_old

Related to this impending match.

Morley injured.
ENGLAND'S Four Nations campaign struck disaster after only 10 minutes last night when captain Adrian Morley suffered a possible broken arm.

The former Sydney Roosters star was making a regulation tackle during the 18-all draw with NZ Maori at Mt Smart Stadium when he grabbed his upper right arm.

There are also concerns he may have torn his bicep.

Spence_old

I like your team as well Magic Stick. I think I would keep Matulino though, I thought he was great last night. Fien did go well in the halves, very nice passing. Man Manu's second try, that was beautiful hands all around.

Magic Stick_old

I like your team as well Magic Stick. I think I would keep Matulino though, I thought he was great last night. Fien did go well in the halves, very nice passing. Man Manu's second try, that was beautiful hands all around.

I like JWH's agression.He is made for test footy

Ryan_old

Does anyone think Sharky might make the bench? I thought he was one of the more consistent for the Maori. By that I mean, not a shining star, but he looked good right throughout the whole match, rather than just in the second half, like most of the rest.

Magic Stick_old

Does anyone think Sharky might make the bench? I thought he was one of the more consistent for the Maori. By that I mean, not a shining star, but he looked good right throughout the whole match, rather than just in the second half, like most of the rest.

No chance unless there is a few injuries...I thought he look abit laboured against the Poms.Had that great fend against the no6 Brown,Other than that dissapointing

Weller Hauraki and Bodene Thompson impressed more than Brown from the back row in my opinion

Ryan_old

No chance unless there is a few injuries...I thought he look abit laboured against the Poms.Had that great fend against the no6 Brown,Other than that dissapointing

Weller Hauraki and Bodene Thompson impressed more than Brown from the back row in my opinion
I liked Bodene too. It's a shame, coz I think that Sharky would step up, and he looks and sounds like he'd love nothing more than to play for the Kiwis. Real heart on his sleave guy, a la JWH. But, at the end of the day, it's good thing. Depth, depth, and more depth!

Magic Stick_old

I liked Bodene too. It's a shame, coz I think that Sharky would step up, and he looks and sounds like he'd love nothing more than to play for the Kiwis. Real heart on his sleave guy, a la JWH. But, at the end of the day, it's good thing. Depth, depth, and more depth!

Im a huge Sharky fan...His time will come in the Kiwi jersey for sure...We are stacked in forwards. Great problem to have on who to leave out

Warrioraholic_old

I really dont think Simon has the pace to be in the centres any more, he did a great job against Samoa but the pace of an Aussie side might be too much for him?

2big2strong_old

I really dont think Simon has the pace to be in the centres any more, he did a great job against Samoa but the pace of an Aussie side might be too much for him?

Israel Folau was one of the slowest players over 40 and 100m at the Storm and Broncos, didn't stop him playing in the centres. Sau is hardly a speedster is he?

Northern_Union

What are our centre options?

1. Mannering.
  2. Sau.
  3. Soliola (injured?)
  4. Ropati.
  5. Toopi.
  6. Brown.
  7. Winterstein???
  8. Matai (injured or suspended?)
  9. Foran.
Have i missed any realistic options? Personally of that list i'd go in order Matai, Solioa, Toopi, Brown.

Spence_old

Matai is suspended, Soliola is injured (I'm fairly sure), Ropati is injured, Foran is injured.

So that leaves Mannering, Brown, Toopi and Sau and Winterstein.