General Just an idea

Kid-Dynamite_old

Instead of making all the seperate headlines as different threads, why not make one thread called, Latest NRL Headlines and post all the updates in there!

Northern_Union

This forum bot is annoying me. Am i the only getting pissed with the constant news articles? After all, i can go to these news sites and do to find these. Come to a forum to read rugby league fans opinions not the opinions of a newspaper hack.

Jesbass_old

Most opinions are on what the stories are. Take a look at the Matty Johns situation. I think they're an asset - I would just prefer they were managed differently, such as remaining visible in the 'new posts' link but not in the 10 most recent threads. But then of course, if someone replies...

BringBackRovelli_old

Ohhhh right, hmmm I was wondering who this Roving reporter guy is, so it`s a bot? Makes sense. Yeah I agree maybe it shouldn`t be in the latest updated threads.

Jesbass_old

Another potential solution - what if instead of a most recent 10 threads at the top of the forum, (or in addition to that), there was a, say, most recent 5 threads at the top of each sub forum? Just thinking out loud here, guys, but this is your house, so let us know how you want it decorated. :D

Jesbass_old

Actually, KD's idea is really good. Have, say, four threads - one for Warriors articles, one for NRL articles, one for ESL articles, and one for international articles, and update the same thread when new articles come along. Does that work, guys?

Spence_old

Can you get the BOT to quote the articles in his post?

And I agree with having them all in one post.

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings