Post Match 2023 Broncos vs Warriors - Week 3 Finals (Post Match)

Rate the Match !

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• D

• E

Results are only viewable after voting.
Our defence in our 20 has been resilient all year. A shame it fell apart tonight.

I was worried about the left hand side after the Panthers game. The Broncos tore our right hand side apart.

Great season for us but if we want to compete with the elite and if Webster is that coach then he can have no mates, and cannot feel stink for dropping certain players, and our defensive structures are going to have to be galvanized!!!

Ref calls a forward pass on Egan that wasnt forward then proceeds to miss 2 blatant forward passes that leads to a try for the broncos. That was the game killer.

So the needs to be asked. How fucking incompetent was that performance from the ref’s?!?????????

Well done Broncos. The better team won with their 1 million offloads, speed and ref incompetence

Heads up everyone. A Fantastic season for the boys. Onwards and upwards we go.

Felt the officiating was ok. I thought we were due a few penalties coming out our end in the first half but to be fair we got away with an awful lot too.

The forward pass - to put it simply if the officials are not in the right position it's not going to be called. I've said for a long time there is no reason not to rule on blatant forward passes. I hope this is the catalyst for the NRL to reach a consensus how to eliminate that from the game.

As for the winning and losing of the match, unfortunately that's on us. We couldn't wrap up the ball and they owned us in the middle. You just aren't going to beat them if you concede 24 first half points. And especially if you can't even kick a goal - 4 tries to 3 at half time but needing 3 scores to get a lead - that's our own hand brake.

We know our weaknesses, looking forward to hopefully some strike out wide through RTS next year. Webby too has a bit to work on with his bench rotations, where on earth was Curran for 65 minutes of the game?

What a great season it has been, and totally unexpected.

Now we get to see how we play with expectation next year. I expect us to play this game again next year, and hopefully in Auckland!

Hope the boys are in the sheds determined for next year. Bloody unbelievable year but we aren't a top 2 team yet. But we are starting to build the depth to become one in the next few years. Can't wait to see what this side can do in 24 with RTS back. I hope the sting of being so close motivates them for next year instead of falling into a heap like last years fairytales, the cowboys.

That forward pass leading that try was demoralising.. The Broncos were in control of the game but it was still 3 tries to 4 to that point.

I would have liked to have said that I want to Broncos to win if they made the GF over us, but I don’t know now honestly.

Disappointing way to finish the season and some frustrating calls/non calls.
Broncs have been the better team this year and I wasn’t expecting a win tonight just wanted the guys to have a solid crack, reality is even if we had won tonight we were unlikely to challenge the Panthers anyways.
Been a great season particularly taking into account the last decade -2018.
Boys should be proud and hungry to be better next season still think we need that extra alpha prop.
Biggest hope is this is a foundation for success and not the false dawns we’ve seen a few times now

Back