12 SIONE LOUSI
13 ELIJAH TAYLOR (c)
Interchange:
14 KURT KARA
15 JAMES GAVET
16 DANIEL PALAVI
17 BEN HENRY

2big2strong_old

Surely there's a better fullback than Mills and a better halfback option than Henry? What was Nafe Seluini's injury? He's been out for nearly 12 months!

garyhobson_old

Some of these players should be in the first grade team for this weeks match against the Roosters. Replacing Aidan Kirk.

2big2strong_old

I think it's the same injury that Manu picked up against Manly, so I guess that could be used as a measure. Around 5 weeks maybe?

Viking_old

Some of these players should be in the first grade team for this weeks match against the Roosters. Replacing Aidan Kirk.

How many of them would it take to replace Kirk?

But seriously, I could only see Suiatonga making the step up in the next year, the rest aren't physically up to it yet.

Viking_old

I think it's the same injury that Manu picked up against Manly, so I guess that could be used as a measure. Around 5 weeks maybe?

My kid saw him on crutches in the weekend. I'm sure someone on LU said it was potentially season ending but unless it's torn cruciate ligaments or a damaged patella then I doubt it.

kingdamo_old

I hope he is back soon, surely he would be debuting this week if he was fit?

Viking_old

The Juniors have a good chance this week, Roosters 20s have only had one win.

Has anyone seen Mose Masoe play, is he any good? All the buzz seems to be for Boyd Cordner.

Magic Stick_old

Mose Masoe will run rampant against us on sunday...much like Josh Ailaomai did last weekend

Laban really needs to step up...he seems lazy.and there is no vigour in his runs,he is a easy tackle for the defense

Hopefully James Gavet can build on his showing last week..he looks a player of real promise

Henry / Mills are terrible

2big2strong_old

I actually saw some moments of pure brilliance last year from Jody Henry. He scored some very elusive tries and I thought to myself at the time 'the future is in safe hands'

But he has wacked on the beef and slowed down a bit, also, maybe the pressure of being the sides #1 playmaker has put too much pressure on the young lad.

I saw enough from him last year to know that he's got the ability to play great football, maybe he needs some competition or even someone on his inside to take the pressure of him.

I wouldn't mind seeing Locke at standoff and Johnson at fullback. Maybe that would be the case if Johnson's defence was up to Locke's standard.

Magic Stick_old

I think they should play Johnson at half...And Taylor at Standoff,he got the skills and ability to pull it off

there got enough quality depth to cover the secondrow.

A lack of go forward from our props and no halfback leading the team around the park is hurting this team

Looks like Iro is not making too many changes every week though,maybe hoping they will gel together and come right