General Juniors vs Bulldogs

2big2strong_old

Surprised there wasn't a thread already started on this..

Warriors 20
Bulldogs 10

About 50% posession so far, loads of mistakes from both sides and only about 50% completion rate for both sides. Still, the Warriors have managed to score 4 tries to the Bulldogs 2.

Try scorers

Shaun Johnson
Elijah Niko
Sione Lousi
Thomas Ah Van

warriors4life_old

Only watching via stats, but apparently Johnson has 1 run for 80m. Must've been a pretty impressive long range try.

2big2strong_old

Only watching via stats, but apparently Johnson has 1 run for 80m. Must've been a pretty impressive long range try.

Yeah, I was going to bring that up! impressive alright. What I can't understand is that it shows only 1 line break. Must be pretty hard to score 4 tries and only one of them breaking the line? The other 3 must of been scored from dummy half or kicks?

Kid-Dynamite_old

Yeah, I was going to bring that up! impressive alright. What I can't understand is that it shows only 1 line break. Must be pretty hard to score 4 tries and only one of them breaking the line? The other 3 must of been scored from dummy half or kicks?

Yea, and if the stats are accurate only been one try assist as well. So two of the tries must of come from dummy half or erros from the Dogs leading to tries!

warriors4life_old

If they were from kicks you'd expect to see more try assists but Kara has only the one. Not sure what's going on there but we're up by 10 at the half so no complaints here.

KeepingTheFaith_old

I saw Johnson had 1 run for 80m as well. I assumed that seeing as he didn't have a line break it came due to an intercept or he danced his way through the line after blocking a kick or something like that.

A win here is vital. It will put us into 6th place with a tough game against the Storm next week.

2big2strong_old

A half with his running game should be taking the line on at least once every few sets. Not once in 50 minutes.

2big2strong_old

The bulldogs have made 4 line breaks in the last 5 minutes. This is not a good sign.

2big2strong_old

This Marvin Taupau is having a killer game. Leading all the stats for the forwards.

2big2strong_old

TRY TO ELIJAH NIKO!!!

Tables have turned once again... Two quick tries back to back.

BD 16
JW 28

2big2strong_old

Shaun converts

BD 16
JW 30

Now the warriors have made 3 line breaks in 5 minutes. What a great game.

2big2strong_old

Shaun Johnson has only run the ball twice, for nearly 100 metres and 2 tries. Impressive stats. Prove's he's positioning himself perfectly for support play.