Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
No misinformation - just nasty & out of touch policy... probably why despite having $8m of funding and Labour still being underwhelming they're still struggling in the polls.
I can provide links if you want but all true:

- Willie Jackson claiming National and ACT would abolish the minimum wage. FALSE
- Andrew Little said National and Act would flog off the schools and sack all the teachers. FALSE
- Labour MP Shanan Halbert's - National would decrease sick leave to five days. FALSE
- Labour's ads, say you'll be able to go in and make an appointment to get all that dental work you can't afford right now FALSE it’s only under 30’s
- Labour claiming National is moving superannuation to 67 and people retiring soon will miss out… misinformation when you don’t say it starts in 21 years time MISINFORMATION
63C388CB-9D68-45EB-BD9F-CBD49A8A2DD7.jpeg

Straight up lying!
- Labour MP's Facebook claims National is cancelling the winter energy payment; FALSE
- canceling first year at university free FALSE
- ‘Military Style guns back in the community under ACT FALSE
- CTU emailed, all of its members tens of thousands of members saying National were cancelling the winter energy payment, cancelling sick leave, cancelling parental paid leave. FALSE, FALSE, FALSE. And someone on here keeps quoting their critique of National budgets 😂

If these misinformation scare tactics change peoples votes then this election will be won based on a deliberate strategy of lies and deceit.

Talk about your own policies instead of lying in a web of smears against other parties.

- Willie Jackson claiming National and ACT would abolish the minimum wage. FALSE
- Andrew Little said National and Act would flog off the schools and sack all the teachers. FALSE
- Labour MP Shanan Halbert's - National would decrease sick leave to five days. FALSE
- Labour's ads, say you'll be able to go in and make an appointment to get all that dental work you can't afford right now FALSE it’s only under 30’s
- Labour claiming National is moving superannuation to 67 and people retiring soon will miss out… misinformation when you don’t say it starts in 21 years time MISINFORMATION
View attachment 1836
Straight up lying!
- Labour MP's Facebook claims National is cancelling the winter energy payment; FALSE
- CTU emailed, all of its members tens of thousands of members saying National were cancelling the winter energy payment, cancelling sick leave, cancelling parental paid leave. FALSE, FALSE, FALSE. And someone on here keeps quoting their critique of National budgets 😂

If these misinformation scare tactics change peoples votes then this election will be won based on a deliberate strategy of lies and deceit.

Talk about your own policies instead of lying in a web of smears against other parties.
I can only imagine what random corner of facebook you managed to copy and paste that from....

Do you want me to go to some random corner of left wing social media and copy and paste a anti national rant?

View attachment 1836
Straight up lying!

This is almost electoral fraud.

Where’s the media on this with their fact checking juju 😉

(National issued a press release to the media complaining about the CTU email to members but not a peep.)

Labour tells the truth as much as Trump!

So they held Hipkins to account for it?

Was a strategy that amounts to electoral fraud leading tv1 and tv3 news?

Has Hipkins said the next MP to tell a lie would be stood down?
I think Hoskings tried to get him on it, but he refused to resign. Mind you all sides have been using misinfo disguised as spin and dog whistles, it's been dirty politics for decades.

I think Hoskings tried to get him on it, but he refused to resign. Mind you all sides have been using misinfo disguised as spin and dog whistles, it's been dirty politics for decades.
I’ve never seen a party talk more about the oppositions policies than their own!

And not just debating if the policy will work or not but deliberately misrepresenting them to create confusion and fear.

I've got to the stage where it doesn't really matter, I just want it over and we can maybe (but doubtful) move on to issues as attached.

Sorry for the length but there's only so much you can do over 6 years in charge.
I can't believe that they still have 25%-30% support or that with that track record Chippie can say if Luxon wins you lose. And the press are more interested in dinosaurs. Unbelievable really.

I can't believe that they still have 25%-30% support or that with that track record Chippie can say if Luxon wins you lose. And the press are more interested in dinosaurs. Unbelievable really.
Imagine how bad the country would be if they actually achieved half the things they set out to do.

Guess in some ways we should be thankful they were so incompetent. 🤣

I can't believe why people can't see why National are so low in the polls. Unbelievable really.
Too true. Cripple fight.
However, as is usual in our elections the defining poll is always in do the public think the country (Govt) is moving in the right direction. That under any criteria is a resounding no. Rightly or wrongly I think there will be a change on the 14th.

Back