Social Palestine, Israel war.

North Korea are a strange breed but there's usually logic behind the madness.. In the past the "show of strength" by launching missiles usually not aimed at anyone in particular.
Is really a sales pitch for potential weapons buyers. Their budget and finances are all aimed at building and selling weapons, I guess that's why most of the NK population is so poor..

North Korea are a strange breed but there's usually logic behind the madness.. In the past the "show of strength" by launching missiles usually not aimed at anyone in particular.
Is really a sales pitch for potential weapons buyers. Their budget and finances are all aimed at building and selling weapons, I guess that's why most of the NK population is so poor..
Basically a giant concentration camp, hard to believe the world sits and seems incapable of doing anything to help them.

A lot of people are huddled against the Egypt border walls hoping that will save them from indiscriminate bombing.

BBC radio is my go to. Wall to wall coverage of atrocities, the BBC has a lot of independent verification of people in Gaza being told to move to spots by the Israelis then being wiped out in human culls.

They really are committing genocide in Gaza.

The World will tut tut about it ten years from now and call it an atrocity etc....almost everyone will agree the Israelis tried to kill as many people as they could as a blunt force way to get to Hamas.

Israels war on Hamas has a strategy of if we kill all the innocents we will get more of those we are after and have less human beings to join future resistance.

Fucking mass murder eh and I am not anti Israel, I love Israel, but I can see what is happening, just serial killings on a tens of thousands scale by psychopaths in Uniforms and suits.

I am disgusted that the victims of Nazis became genocidal Nazis themselves.

Last edited:
A lot of people are huddled against the Egypt border walls hoping that will save them from indiscriminate bombing.

BBC radio is my go to. Wall to wall coverage of atrocities, the BBC has a lot of independent verification of people in Gaza being told to move to spots by the Israelis then being wiped out in human culls.

They really are committing genocide in Gaza.

The World will tut tut about it ten years from now and call it an atrocity etc....almost everyone will agree the Israelis tried to kill as many people as they could as a blunt force way to get to Hamas.

Israels war on Hamas has a strategy of if we kill all the innocents we will get more of those we are after and have less human beings to join future resistance.

Fucking mass murder eh and I am not anti Israel, I love Israel, but I can see what is happening, just serial killings on a tens of thousands scale by psychopaths in Uniforms and suits.

I am disgusted that the victims of Nazis became genocide Nazis themselves.
The average Palestinian has no spokespersons in all this, it’s not like they have any choice to be ruled by hamas. It’s the same fate the Afghanis suffer under the taliban.

The Final Solution.

Israel has been allowed to steal Palestine land since 67, the start of the special relationship with USA.

Now, there is no room for Hamas as it has only survived because it wants to destroy Israel and Israel has supported it to prove that they can’t make peace with insanity.

This has allowed them to “mow the lawn” periodically.

The Israeli Defence Force is allowed to police the disputed lands, and they consistently assist the settlers instead of stopping them.

Instead, they help them in their apartheid.

Thats like getting the fox to guard the chickens.

https://international-review.icrc.org/sites/default/files/irrc-885-watkin.pdf

The final solution would be to return to the 1967 borders and allow NATO military members to police the borders, including US. Military Peace Keepers. Any criminal activity would be for all the world to see, if Israel tried to do their traditional division of Palestinian states into Cantons, and pursue their divide and conquer routines, all the world would see and it wouldn’t be allowed.

US must stop the weaponisation of Israel.

Return the Golan Heights to Syria because its illegal to take land by force.

This would help reestablish trust between Israel, Lebanon, Syria, Egypt, Jordan and Iran.

This would establish a new trading bloc.

This would be a good start.
All options are on the table.

Last edited:
The Final Solution.
Israel has been allowed to steal Palestine land since 67, the start of the special relationship with USA.

The Israeli Defence Force is allowed to police the disputed lands, and they consistently assist the settlers instead of stopping them.
Instead, they help them in their apartheid.
Thats like getting the fox to guard the chickens.
https://international-review.icrc.org/sites/default/files/irrc-885-watkin.pdf
The final solution would be to return to the 1967 borders and allow NATO military members to police the borders., including US. Military Peace Keepers. Any criminal activity would be for all the world to see, if Israel tried to do their traditional division of Palestinian states into Cantons, and pursue their divide and conquer routines, all the world. Ould see and it wouldn’t be allowed.

Drop the weaponisation of Israel.
Return the Golan Heights to Syria because its illegal to take land by force.
This would help reestablish trust between Israel, Lebanon, Syria and Iran.
The. Ould establish a new trading bloc.
This would be a good start.

All options are on the table.
Do you really believe that doing all that will stop the Boyz from firing rockets and other Ordnance into Israeli territory?

Just asking for friend

also, would that stop Israel firing rockets at Palestinian civilians? People make it sound like it's only one side throwing rocks lol.
If US/ NATO Peacekeepers are on the receiving end the IDF would bite the dust.
If US cuts off the special Relationship” Israel don’t get 38 billion par year for war toys.

Last edited:
also, would that stop Israel firing rockets at Palestinian civilians? People make it sound like it's only one side throwing rocks lol.
For sure but it gets to the old chicken/egg and he said/she said doesn't it? What's happening over there is disgraceful and a humanitarian disaster which has gone way beyond retaliation.

But, and it's a big but, I can't imagine how it must be to live in a country where all your close neighbours (and some not so close) have wanted to see you cleansed off the face of the planet.

But, and it's a big but, I can't imagine how it must be to live in a country where all your close neighbours (and some not so close) have wanted to see you cleansed off the face of the planet.
Israel are carrying out genocide as we speak. They're literally wiping Palestinians off the face of the planet. And they have nowhere to run too. Israelis can flee & have free will to hop on a plane and leave. Palestinians are being held hostage, So Israel can pick them off.

You talk about Israels neighbours hating them.
Since the occupation of Gaza first began in June 1967, Israel’s ruthless policies of land confiscation, illegal settlement and dispossession, coupled with rampant discrimination, have inflicted immense suffering on Palestinians, depriving them of their basic rights.

If i were Israels neighbours, I'd think they were dicks too lol.

Israel are carrying out genocide as we speak. They're literally wiping Palestinians off the face of the planet. And they have nowhere to run too. Israelis can flee & have free will to hop on a plane and leave. Palestinians are being held hostage, So Israel can pick them off.

You talk about Israels neighbours hating them.
Since the occupation of Gaza first began in June 1967, Israel’s ruthless policies of land confiscation, illegal settlement and dispossession, coupled with rampant discrimination, have inflicted immense suffering on Palestinians, depriving them of their basic rights.

If i were Israels neighbours, I'd think they were dicks too lol.
Agree except for the minority of their neighbours intent on wiping out the Jews on religious grounds, I can't see a solution to that problem even if Israel agree to withdraw to 1967 borders.

Rafah is where Israel told everyone to go, the South of Gaza.
Now the choice is, get out or die. This is bordering on ethnic cleansing.

1707687325577.png

1707686998398.png

Last edited:
Back