The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland
Here are the point scoring stats from the game.

Attachments

• 5AA2D58B-F883-4D2F-B7ED-3A72A8F29CB8.jpeg
    5AA2D58B-F883-4D2F-B7ED-3A72A8F29CB8.jpeg
    359.6 KB · Views: 58
Reactions: Rizzah

Trugoy

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 3, 2016
Not sure what game this was from but Redcliffe Dolphins posted this last night.
Thats some serious strapping on the thigh there but maaan, I thought I was looking at a union lock!
Beast.
CCDA1E11-DC41-45C7-B2B5-D95274A38216.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Defence

Billyspleen75

1st Grade Fringe
May 8, 2012
Silverdale
Not sure what game this was from but Redcliffe Dolphins posted this last night.
Thats some serious strapping on the thigh there but maaan, I thought I was looking at a union lock!
Beast. View attachment 44698
Im pretty sure he was a union lock.
I'm hoping he's the next best thing like every one else but in the extremely limited highlights of the last game I didn't think he looked like a winger. He looks less agile than Maumalo.
Happy to be proved wrong, was literally about 30 seconds of footage.

Reactions: Sup42

brightman

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Auckland
The Storm had a recruiting initiative to turn tall athletic players into props and it worked well for them.
My concern is Ratuva may not be agile enough for wing as he develops physically but, like some of those Storm recruits and other NRL players past and present could be a boon in the forwards.
Either way, I hope he cracks it with us..

Noitall

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 21, 2019
PO’S claims Ratuva is the most talented player he’s scouted I’ve read before. Pretty impressive when you consider the talent he’s identified in his career. All the strapping on the thigh might be hindering him at the moment. Seems to pick up a lot of injuries though.

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
PO’S claims Ratuva is the most talented player he’s scouted I’ve read before. Pretty impressive when you consider the talent he’s identified in his career. All the strapping on the thigh might be hindering him at the moment. Seems to pick up a lot of injuries though.
Yeah only 60m per game in his first 2 games suggests he is far from full fitness

Reactions: Noitall

J_P

1st Grade Fringe
Aug 4, 2020
I think he said most "athletic" from memory.

Reactions: brightman and Cces

Last Game

27 Aug

16 - 28
5.6 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 5 ratings