Player Junior Pauga

Horriors2014

Horriors2014

Definitely got a huge future ahead of him. The raw athletic ability of the kid is truly amazing. Living in the Warriors house right now but his family live in Melbourne so not sure how that works.

He's basically the main reason I watch U20's theses days after seeing him play in the secondary schools comp for Kelston. Last two weeks he has racked up some 500 metres! Good to see him play some reserve grade too this weekend.

Of the current crop of juniors coming through he's probably the best prospect along with Marata, Clark and Pitama. Ackland and Sio I like from the next class...

I'm good mates with his family-grew up with his dad and uncles and went to church with them. Known them since primary school. Both he and Zion Ioka (whose parents I also went to school and church with) played for Kelston and Jordie Rapana went. Inu didn't. Hopoate did. It definitely has an effect on their futures. i think Junior will go all the way. He's fit as! And their fathers are league men, as opposed to rugby leemings. He's one kid I expect to do well in first grade.

However, another family friend of mine has a son at Souths, Joey Lose who is thinking about coming home. But he's been playing SG Ball.

Reactions: 1 user

Jordan G

However, another family friend of mine has a son at Souths, Joey Lose who is thinking about coming home. But he's been playing SG Ball.

Sign him up. A much better education than anything he'd get on the local scene so he's probably already a step ahead of those he'd be competing against at the Warriors.

Reactions: 1 user
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Would make sense, while he has the ability, with the next generation coming through behind him as impressive as has been in a long while. I dare say the money will be going to them. Most of it probably on Ravutaumada
I also rate Lewis Soosemea ahead of him and I think we still got Blake Ayshford and Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad as well as Cole Waaka and Kayal Iro. Think theres another young winger from Wellington who is signed up but his name escapes me right now.

We still got Patrick Elia???

WarriorBall

Pity, I was a fan of JP.

If he can get some meat on his bones with his natural tackle breaking ability he could be first grader.