Social Happy New Year 2024 šŸŽ‰

Resolutions

• Stop smoking and/or vaping šŸš­

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Stop drinking/drugs and/or cut down ā˜ ļø

Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Actually go to the gym and improve overall health šŸ’ŖšŸ½

Votes: 9 52.9%
  • Cut toxic people out of your life šŸ‘ˆšŸ½ (to the left)

• Be less reckless with money/save & invest šŸ’µ

Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Travel more āœˆļø

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Swap your spouse for ā€œa better oneā€ šŸ˜¶

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Be a better person & more charitable šŸ˜‡

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Practice Stoicism and/or turn to God šŸ™šŸ½

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Start/grow your business & get that bag šŸ’°

• Total voters
Weā€™re almost there guys and galsā€¦ā€¦and the confused. Just another day for mine but itā€™s a great symbolic time for some to up their personal game. In a world of overt consumerism, narcissism, division, information overload, rising cost of living, ignorance, new age ā€œexpertsā€ and sheer disparity and disregard for members of differing movementsā€¦..keyboard warriorsā€¦..gap between the rich and poor widening, brainwashing propaganda, weā€™ve lost our way unfortunately. The good ole simple days with old fashioned morals and values are gone. Whatā€™s in store for you?

IMG_7974.jpeg

Last edited:
Weā€™re almost there guys and galsā€¦ā€¦and the confused. Just another day for mine but itā€™s a great symbolic time for some to up their personal game. In a world of overt consumerism, narcissism, division, information overload, rising cost of living, ignorance, new age ā€œexpertsā€ and sheer disparity and disregard for members of differing movementsā€¦..keyboard warriorsā€¦..gap between the rich and poor widening, brainwashing propaganda, weā€™ve lost our way unfortunately. The good ole simple days with old fashioned morals and values are gone. Whatā€™s in store for you?

View attachment 4819
That's the most depressing happy new year ever. When exactly were these good ole days again?

Happy New year one and all.
Good to see the world didn't end come midnight aye.....lmao
Happy New Year!!!!!

Back in 1999, we went on to the top of Mt Hobson. While most were there to see in the new Millennium, we went there to watch as Auckland went dark because of Y2K. Nothing happened. Biggest let down since I was a kid and what I thought was a fishing rod under the Christmas tree for me ended up being for my brother because mum put the wrong card on it. Got a model airplane insteadā€¦.. which my brother broke anyway.

The weather was crap in 2023 so I was glad to see the back of it. But the way the Warriors went 2023 was great. Love seeing my kids who started watching the NRL in 2022 and blow off the Warriors having to listen to me saying they are in a down period and they use to be good. That went from giving me looks that I am crazy. To them becoming Warriors fans in 2023.

Wanting to wear their gear everywhere and get Up the Wahs yelled at them.

A new year always means a chance of change or hope. This year we have a goo reason to. As much as I love summer. Winter won't be too bad as it means the Warriors come out and the party starts again.

Back