10. Reagan Campbell-Gillard
11. Shaun Lane
12. Bryce Cartwright
13. J’maine Hopgood

14. Joey Lussick
15. Joe Ofahengaue
16. Ryan Matterson
17. Wiremu Greig

Eels Back 5 including Gutherson, with apologies to Sivo, look one of the weakest back 5s in the competition. They will not be making the top 8.

Tigers seem destined for the spoon again. This line up has 4 or 5 weaknesses in it

Wests Tigers predicted lineup and team news

1. Jahream Bula
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Asu Kepaoa
4. Brent Naden
5. Junior Tupou
6. Jayden Sullivan
7. Aidan Sezer
8. David Klemmer
9. Api Koroisau
10. Stefano Utoikamanu
11. John Bateman
12. Isaiah Papali’i
13. Fonua Pole

14. Jake Simpkin
15. Justin Matamua
16. Alex Twal
17. Samuela Fainu
Where is starford toa?

Reactions: Ref
This team will challenge tigers for the spoon

Canberra Raiders predicted lineup and team news

1. Chevy Stewart
2. Jordan Rapana
3. Matt Timoko
4. Seb Kris
5. Nick Cotric
6. Kaeo Weekes
7. Jamal Fogarty
8. Josh Papalii
9. Zac Woolford
10. Joseph Tapine
11. Elliott Whitehead
12. Hudson Young
13. Corey Horsburgh

14. Tom Starling
15. Corey Harawira-Naera
16. Emre Guler
17. Morgan Smithies

New Zealand Warriors predicted lineup and team news

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
4. Rocco Berry
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Luke Metcalf
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Wayde Egan
10. Mitch Barnett
11. Marata Niukore
12. Kurt Capewell
13. Tohu Harris

14. Dylan Walker
15. Jackson Ford
16. Bunty Afoa
17. Tom Ale

I really hope that put Roger and Dallin on different edges, Roger will not be passing the ball much to his winger as he is not a known distributor.

Souths have the best squad on paper

South Sydney Rabbitohs predicted lineup and team news

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Tyrone Munro
3. Jack Wighton
4. Campbell Graham
5. Alex Johnston
6. Cody Walker
7. Lachlan Ilias
8. Tom Burgess
9. Damien Cook
10. Tevita Tatola
11. Keaon Koloamatangi
12. Jai Arrow
13. Cameron Murray

14. Siliva Havili
15. Davvy Moale
16. Tallis Duncan
17. Shaq Mitchell
I’m a big fan of Campbell Graham…..underrated.

New Zealand Warriors predicted lineup and team news

1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
4. Rocco Berry
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Luke Metcalf
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Wayde Egan
10. Mitch Barnett
11. Marata Niukore
12. Kurt Capewell
13. Tohu Harris

14. Dylan Walker
15. Jackson Ford
16. Bunty Afoa
17. Tom Ale

I really hope that put Roger and Dallin on different edges, Roger will not be passing the ball much to his winger as he is not a known distributor.
I like the idea of RTS inside DWZ……Just unsure how that will affect Berry but I mentioned this idea a couple of weeks back to light the left side up. Could go either way.

Melbourne Storm predicted lineup and team news

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen
2. Xavier Coates
3. Nick Meaney
4. Reimis Smith
5. Will Warbrick
6. Cameron Munster
7. Jahrome Hughes
8. Christian Welch
9. Harry Grant
10. Tui Kamikamica
11. Trent Loiero
12. Eli Katoa
13. Josh King

14. Bronson Garlick
15. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
16. Aaron Pene
17. Jack Howarth

This is a team that has lots of money tied up in the spine and little talent anywhere else except NAS. Write off Munster at your peril though.
Surely they miss out on the 8 this time around ????

I like the idea of RTS inside DWZ……Just unsure how that will affect Berry but I mentioned this idea a couple of weeks back to light the left side up. Could go either way.
I politely disagree. Berry was already working well with Dallin who is coming off a 25 try season. Why change that chemistry. Secondly if we put RTS on the other edge from Dallin it gives us strike on both sides of the field. If we put Dallin and Roger together then obviously we are going to run every play that side which makes it easy to mark up on us.

I politely disagree. Berry was already working well with Dallin who is coming off a 25 try season. Why change that chemistry. Secondly if we put RTS on the other edge from Dallin it gives us strike on both sides of the field. If we put Dallin and Roger together then obviously we are going to run every play that side which makes it easy to mark up on us.
Yup, our left edge was the least productive in the NRL in terms of percentage of tries created, for a few reasons. Surely keeping Berry, DWZ on the right and adding RTS to the left adds to out attack. Montoya might be a bit starved of ball if Metcalf and RTS are there though.

I completely understand, why fix something that wasn’t broken right? Berry & DWZ were dangerous with Berry finding form and putting DWZ over the line in great fashion. I was just thinking that Webby may be thinking that RTS can “easily” replicate that and make that side even more dangerous and possibly he’s been experimenting Berry inside Montoya and likes what he’s sees…..but like I said it can go either way. These are just predicted teams so I’ll be happy either way. It’s a not a bad problem to have. The worst that can happen is they find out they will swap and test the obvious choice.

Souths have the best squad on paper

South Sydney Rabbitohs predicted lineup and team news

1. Latrell Mitchell
2. Tyrone Munro
3. Jack Wighton
4. Campbell Graham
5. Alex Johnston
6. Cody Walker
7. Lachlan Ilias
8. Tom Burgess
9. Damien Cook
10. Tevita Tatola
11. Keaon Koloamatangi
12. Jai Arrow
13. Cameron Murray

14. Siliva Havili
15. Davvy Moale
16. Tallis Duncan
17. Shaq Mitchell
No way. Poor bench and halves are kaka. Cook and Walker are ageing and I don't rate Ilias either. Like this year, if Latrel goes down they're busted.

Melbourne Storm predicted lineup and team news

1. Ryan Papenhuyzen
2. Xavier Coates
3. Nick Meaney
4. Reimis Smith
5. Will Warbrick
6. Cameron Munster
7. Jahrome Hughes
8. Christian Welch
9. Harry Grant
10. Tui Kamikamica
11. Trent Loiero
12. Eli Katoa
13. Josh King

14. Bronson Garlick
15. Nelson Asofa-Solomona
16. Aaron Pene
17. Jack Howarth

This is a team that has lots of money tied up in the spine and little talent anywhere else except NAS. Write off Munster at your peril though.
Surely they miss out on the 8 this time around ????
there is no way they miss the 8 haha. Class all over the park.

Bulldogs zero tackle projected line up

Best 17 and full squad
1. Stephen Crichton
2. Josh Addo-Carr
3. Bronson Xerri
4. Connor Tracey
5. Jacob Kiraz
6. Toby Sexton
7. Matt Burton
8. Max King
9. Reed Mahoney
10. Ryan Sutton
11. Jacob Preston
12. Viliame Kikau
13. Kurt Mann

14. Jaeman Salmon
15. Josh Curran
16. Samuel Hughes
17. Liam Knight

They could make the 8. If they get a roll on.
It’s just a team of middle of the road NRL players and even the so called stars Crichton, Kikau and Burton are not as next level as what people think.
It’s still a bottom 4 squad IMO.

"Lastly, Kurt Capewell crosses the ditch as a pure culture signing. He was the weak link in last year’s Broncos, but has won a Premiership, played Origin and seen it all. He’s a winner and will add a lot to this Warriors team off the field and, they hope, on it too."

Is Capewell going to be a success here or a boat anchor?

"Lastly, Kurt Capewell crosses the ditch as a pure culture signing. He was the weak link in last year’s Broncos, but has won a Premiership, played Origin and seen it all. He’s a winner and will add a lot to this Warriors team off the field and, they hope, on it too."

Is Capewell going to be a success here or a boat anchor?
He will be a success. That writer also didn’t include Barnett in the 17. He will also be wrong about not having Ford starting and Niukore as a middle. Question marks over Bunty and Metcalf too.

More and more - I can see CHT claiming the 6 - not sure if that will be round one or not though. Gives us a more natural second kicking option and a left footer. He is also the best defender of the 3 options - which is a big tick for Webster. However, if Metcalf signs on here - then maybe he will get the first crack.

Last edited:
Back