Social Religion, Spirituality, Universe Energy...

Everyone to their own personal opinion.
There's certain things in life that shouldn't be aired in a forum and if that's not acceptable tfb
Fair enough mate, I'm just waiting for my own cult to start up again in March and trying not to go insane in the meantime

Could do, but I put that down to cause and effect, then confirmation bias to further convince you of the divine energy. Personally I don't see any reason to think there's some universal consciousness, unless it gives you peace of mind and you're àble to convince yourself.
So do you think some mistake manifesting thoughts and prayers with action and results as proof of a 'higher' power, whatever that may be to them?

FB_IMG_1696677991298.jpg

Yeah I'm very envious of that kind of certainty. There's no comfort in a cold Godless universe, although the thought of death's sweet release can be be comforting sometimes I suppose, presuming we don't exist to be aware of the oblivion.
I am not envious of people with blind faith when they fail to see or listen to the views of others

Theres a lot of religious fanatics out there

I had a friend at university

Got caught up in a Christian group

Tried to bring to me to his church despite me telling him I am already catholic

His conviction was so strong. It changed his character . I guess for the better ? He was definitely more confident from his new love

No idea what happened but 12 months later he was no longer part of the Christian group

Do you have an opinion on universe energy or positive thinking or whatever you want to call it?

Does sending positive thoughts out to the universe work?
I’ve posted before about a theory where our brain is the computer but our soul is like wifi’ed in from the cosmos in some way we don’t understand. Somehow tapping into an external soul where souls could be mixing and mingling.

It’s came about as a neater theory than thinking a biological brain can possess a soul. Can’t remember the exact details - none of it proven obviously.

But it could explained a lot of spirituality, life after death, universe energy, deja vu, ‘feelings people are in trouble’, ‘feelings’ from deceased, etc.

It could be a completely independent scientific phenomenon that is not religious but which religion has latched onto.

I’ve posted before about a theory where our brain is the computer but our soul is like wifi’ed in from the cosmos in some way we don’t understand. Somehow tapping into an external soul where souls could be mixing and mingling.

It’s came about as a neater theory than thinking a biological brain can possess a soul. Can’t remember the exact details - none of it proven obviously.

But it could explained a lot of spirituality, life after death, universe energy, deja vu, ‘feelings people are in trouble’, ‘feelings’ from deceased, etc.

It could be a completely independent scientific phenomenon that is not religious but which religion has latched onto.
Could be a load of bollox too, lot of people are reluctant to even entertain that possibility.

Medical science has done a great job explaining the how

Even to the point of explaining our emotions and how that comes about seretonine etc

But it’s yet to explain the why

Why do we exist

The why is god

Back