General Jersey for the game against Manly

levibro_old

hopefully not much more than the price of a normal jersey. the warriors site said it would be on sale from their online merch store from sunday. so i shall def investigate that one.

ohk thankyou i hope it is cheaper too!!

Meh_old

Home game, huge crowd, paying tribute to a team known for winning and our red hot fullback rejoining the team after a heart breaking loss to secure a finals spot.

Do the boys need any more motivation to win?

one-eyed-warrior_old

Speaking of jerseys , anyone remember the jersy for Awens testimonial, I wonder if they will ever incorporate that into the actual playing strip.

LordGnome_old

I think it looks pretty smart - better than the pretend All Blacks jersey the team currently wears!

Kav_old

I really like it. The blue works really well, which is fortunate, because it's an Auckland jersey, lol. Who's the guy wearing it. I'm no scholar, but isn't that Lyndsay Proctor? NU and/or Kav would know the answer to this one, no doubt.

I would hazard a guess - Ron Ackland?
JJ - have a look at your PM's.

Kav

Jesbass_old

I would hazard a guess - Ron Ackland?
JJ - have a look at your PM's.

Kav

Sounds like a plan, mate. It could be difficult considering the extraordinary cirumstances of the match, though. I'll reply to your PM tonight. :)

Mangi-Maori_old

mean superman outfits! nah I like em. That auckland team from back in 77 was awesome, no wonder they kicked arrrz. oh and skinny, don't worry 'bout that colour blind thing, you had, it's no big ting. hehe.

Skinny_Ravs82

mean superman outfits! nah I like em. That auckland team from back in 77 was awesome, no wonder they kicked arrrz. oh and skinny, don't worry 'bout that colour blind thing, you had, it's no big ting. hehe.
:lol1: thanks mate!