General Jersey for the game against Manly

EnterFien_old

as most people are aware the Warriors will be wearing a retro jersey against the Sea Eagles. This is what it looks like......

Attachments

• 317879.jpg
    317879.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 52

westie stylz_old

Thats pretty close to the Auckland Lions jersey isn't it?

They should have worn one of those real old school cotton ones that were worn back then haha. If it rained it would have been like a lead weight.

It might be a good thing for the guys to be thinking about the history of Auckland league rather than dwelling on last weeks game so hopefully that comes through in the attitude like the replica warriors jersey they wore last year for the Broncos game.

warriors_ballboy_CEO_old

Jesbass, forget what i said last night at the movie's, i read in the paper today and they shirts are available to buy! i dont know what happend but i guess we even bottle 4 bottle and now jersey 4 jersey.

Jesbass_old

Jesbass, forget what i said last night at the movie's, i read in the paper today and they shirts are available to buy! i dont know what happend but i guess we even bottle 4 bottle and now jersey 4 jersey.

Lol, I wouldn't consider one autographed bottle and one non-autographed bottle as being even!

And I probably can't afford one of the jerseys, lol.

Jesbass_old

I really like it. The blue works really well, which is fortunate, because it's an Auckland jersey, lol. Who's the guy wearing it. I'm no scholar, but isn't that Lyndsay Proctor? NU and/or Kav would know the answer to this one, no doubt.

J_Hallow_old

i really really dig the jersey. is going to be availible to the public to buy, if so where? hopefully online.

blain91_old

i thought you are from auckland skinny? they love their blue. its the same as the lions but with a better collar. its nice

Skinny_Ravs82

Yes I am (born somewhere else thou), but I was three years old when I first got there. Knew nothing about sports for a long time till I got older :p even then I didn't watch much league. hehe.

Jesbass_old

Yes I am (born somewhere else thou), but I was three years old when I first got there. Knew nothing about sports for a long time till I got older :p even then I didn't watch much league. hehe.

For a self-confessed union watcher from Auckland, I'm at a loss as to how you missed the fact that they wear blue...the Super 14 franchise is even called the Blues, lol!

Skinny_Ravs82

Like I said, it wasn't until I grew up that I got into the sport, as for the history of the colour..etc it's not like anyone told me back then. I just went with it without thinking

sebastian_old

Stunning jersey but if Wade doesn't play i'll sue the bastards for false advertising, if thats a photo advertising the Sunday game(& getting my hopes up)!!

J_Hallow_old

anyone know how much they cost????????????

hopefully not much more than the price of a normal jersey. the warriors site said it would be on sale from their online merch store from sunday. so i shall def investigate that one.