General James Maloney

Warrior Diva_old

I don't know how long we have signed him for but there are loud whispers around my part of town that the Eels and Wakefield are chasing him with big offers!

Do you think he would leave us after we showed faith in him or do you thing he will chase the big bucks?

Northern_Union

Why would be leave when he is currently establishing himself as NRL halve?

Fazz_old

****ing eels. Hopefully Maloney repays the faith shown to bring him here and stays for many moons to come.

ryan1_old

****ing eels. Hopefully Maloney repays the faith shown to bring him here and stays for many moons to come.
Settle. It's just a rumour! And he can't go anywhere while he's signed with us either.

Spence_old

You confuse me, NU. I remember you having a very heated debate about League players not getting paid enough, however every time someone tries to get paid more you call them unloyal. Can you clear this up for me?

Northern_Union

You confuse me, NU. I remember you having a very heated debate about League players not getting paid enough, however every time someone tries to get paid more you call them unloyal. Can you clear this up for me?

Just like a tube of clearasil for your acne....i'll clear this up.

clearasil_uacs.jpg

I haven't said, nore have i suggested that Maloney is or would be disloyal. And i'm happy for him to get paid more as long as it's in league. I wasn't being serious comparing Maloney to money bill.

Northern_Union

I'd rather players remain loyal to our club but in some cases they don't have a choice. I still think Wade rocks.